Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, I think I remember that now. What I was most concerned with was the varying sheen to the paint used on Maul's head sculpt versus the body. Time will tell. I'm looking forward to him. With my luck, Boba and Maul will ship at the same time, and bankrupt me.

20130403_124358.jpg

Saber hand has been fine on mine, hasn't fallen out since i opened him up, still magnets would have been a bit better though IMO.

no blades for me either..dont like the plastic rods on my statues so much to be honest..

Exactly. That was killing me on the Ben Kenobi. And thanks to you, I no longer have to display that smaller than average, and plastic, light saber! Woot!

Anyone think SSC would change the hands to magnets on this next batch? Do they usually make these types of changes?

Just scored a Maul on Craigslist at a ridiculously great price. It looks awesome. I wasn't planing on getting him but I couldnt pass it up and I'm glad I did. Not sure which way I like best to display him. I have him holding the staff with the angry face and the saber blades taken out.

How did you guys display yours?

Also is anyone's saber a little screwed up? the front of mines sculpt seems a little bent and sloppy.

I finally preordered Maul and I got the Gamorrean Guard coming. I was waiting to get these because I am trying not to impulse buy statues. But I have been eying these for a long time and I keep getting drawn back. There is just something classy about them.

If I like them, I will order Obi. ...or is Obi awesome enough that I should preorder him now?

Back