Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

I want/will PO this one for my Vader display.

I love the others but can't afford them all. The tough one for me will be the Grevious mythos! :rock

As I feared, this statue is $350. :(

Well, it may be a nice end piece to my Sideshow collecting days.

I'm just not 100% sure because the helmet looks so clean, and from the base of the face coverings down, everything becomes a lava seared mess. I like it, but I'm just not 100% yet...

So three portraits, if you include the helmeted version...

And three arms as well.

There sure are a lot of items included in this statue.

The torn up lower portion and flame paint that the factory will never be able to match kill it for me.

its overpriced like every other mythos.. (expect maul ) .. but you have 3/3 interchangeable parts whats good. I will wait for in hand pics.. the paintjob is something Im just not sold on.. if he would be without the lava paint effect..

The torn up lower portion and flame paint that the factory will never be able to match kill it for me.

Yeah, that is a questionable part. They pulled everything off with the LOTR maquettes so far (except for maybe Arwen). Still, I think this may not be my coup de grace with Sideshow. I'll hold onto my RPs a little longer. If I could, I'd order at least Vader and Fett from this line. And the Gamorrean looks amazing.

Time will tell...

I figured it would be at least $350. I kind of wish I could pass on the helmet sculpt and the lightsaber hands and cut the cost down a few dollars. There is no way in hell I’ll ever pose him with those.

lol just my thought ! give me the helmet holding arm and the two open helmet version and charge me $280

Hmm I'm not completely 100% if I want to Pre-order or not. Just doesn't give me the Awh factor at all. Doesn't scream to me. So this may be a pass for me but i'll wait for it to go up for Pre-order with more pics. :dunno

He does look great. Judging by past Mythos ES, I think I will wait for in-hand pics to see how the paint comes out.

Good Lord that's a lot of extras!! I'm not sure there's much difference between the 2 heads though.
And the paint does scare me so I'm going to wait for in hand pics.

whats not a bad idea at all considering whats going with QC right now on SSC .. Besides non of them has been sold out yet neither.. another reason to sit back and chill

I do like that there's several posing options. It's one of the factors I like with a figure over a statue, but I just don't like that you can see the joint(s) where a figure articulates.

This appears to close the gap between the two.

Like most here, I'll wait for in-hand pics, but with all of us waiting... there might not be any to see. :lol

I guess we'll need to wait until Thursday to get the dimensions on this thing as well as the ES.

Back