Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to Pre-order this for sure. Need to pick up Maul and Pre-order Obi. But of course Vader catches my eye to order before Kenobi. Decisions to make soon.

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

I am going to get this one and probably the GG for now eventhough I don't like the scale.

I may order this, just to blow out my RPs, even though I shouldn't...

We'll see. I said the same thing about Boba, and never pulled the trigger.

I'm glad the pre-order is coming but what I want most is to see what's next in the line.

Uggghh I wanna order this but all that cheap orange paint is such a turn off! IF they tone down the orange paint on the cape and remove it on the helment consider it day 1 order for me. but till then, I'm gonna have to wait for the in hand pictures before i order this.

i cant believe how fast sideshow got the entire mythos line out. Less than a year!!

It took freaking 2+ years for sideshow to release the lotr fellowship maquettes and there is still 1 not announced yet.

yeah.. I hope SSC is not milking his brand...

Uggghh I wanna order this but all that cheap orange paint is such a turn off! IF they tone down the orange paint on the cape and remove it on the helment consider it day 1 order for me. but till then, I'm gonna have to wait for the in hand pictures before i order this.

I'm probably going to do this as well

i cant believe how fast sideshow got the entire mythos line out. Less than a year!!

It took freaking 2+ years for sideshow to release the lotr fellowship maquettes and there is still 1 not announced yet.

Well hopefully this isn't the 'whole' Mythos line but I get what you're saying. However you could consider that the SW 'fellowship' isn't complete at all. No luke, no Han, no droids, no Leia, no Chewy....

They said on FB that Vader is definitely NOT the end of the mythos line.

I could be making this up, but I believe I read somewhere that they will be releasing them in waves. The next wave will all have the same base, just as this first batch has, but in a different style. I dunno. :dunno

really ?? you mean they will show straight 5 new ones ??? WOAH.. that would be so awesome.. not that I would buy all of them but Im just so curious what character are coming..

As great as Vader looks, I think I'm gonna have to wait for in-hand pics before taking the inevitable plunge.

really ?? you mean they will show straight 5 new ones ??? WOAH.. that would be so awesome.. not that I would buy all of them but Im just so curious what character are coming..

We're going to be so broke!

Back