Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The run on this thing is going to be pretty big. I'm sure we will start to see some deals come on the market soon. I'm glad I didn't buy this from SS yet.

Like 250 isn't a deal already?

It's a deal, but if I can get it for less why not? No need to rush to order this when there is no ex just a bunch of regulars. Soon people will change their mind or decide to not keep it for whatever reason, shops could have a cheaper price than ss. Who knows. I will risk it for this one.

really i didnt find anyone :dunno.....CSC BBTS SCC no one has it on preorder

Those big places most likely won't get them. But eBay sellers will. They do have good deals on ex version. Normally at least 25.00 to 35.00 off and free shipping too. I've got a few like this. Don't know how they get ex version so cheap but it happens.

Well I like the statue enough that I feel comfortable paying the full price with the nrd and shipping but hopefully you score a good deal. Let us know how it goes :)

..I hope they will reveal today finally the edition size.... been to long.. somehow strange...

Back