Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still no edition size... this is bad..

Why is that bad? Because people won't be albe to flip it or it won't hit $1000 on ebay in 2 years? Edition size doesn't mean anything to me on this one... its cool as hell and I'm glad everyone who wants one can get one.

bad because it can mean a lot.. like.. there are not enough pre-orders to keep extending this line (what is just an awesome line)..bad because yeah I can wait as long as I need to before pre-order if the edition size is outrageous huge.. bad, because I am freaking curious whats the number is going to be..

still no edition size... this is bad..

This is good because I waited and need the money for other things. I will most likely get this for 200.00 when the large ES floods eBay. :nana: but to be serious yes I can see this happen.

Wow! I only bothered to look at the Mythos line today..
and wow! These look amazing!

I was planning on getting the Mechanical Maul PF, but now im considering this one..
what do you guys think?

mythos all the way ! Cant wait for this one...

hell.. why they wait so long for the next one to reveal ?? according to their teaser picture they are all done already...

Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Click the pic! Buy now!

Darth Vader - Mythos -Sideshow Exclusive Edition
[Please do not hotlink images from Sideshow's site]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos)

Darth vader mythos maquette= bought, same goes for boba fett and obi wan

Looks great! Not sure if i can afford to get into yet ANOTHER line, what with hot toys, and PF's, now Mythos... argh!

Maybe someday they'll even let us order these and not just let us look at the pictures.

Back