Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos)

^ That's what i heard too. ESB Vader PF is supposed to be the next Vader PF. I don't know if we will see him this year though. However the Mythos line is as good as bought.

Re: Darth Vader (Mythos)

I am saving money for the eventual Vader LSF. I am very sure Vader in LSF will be a reality. Just a matter of time.

That willl be the focal point of my entire collection, both Star Wars and non-Star Wars.

"With the Mythos Darth Maul figure, we are paying homage to a story from the Star Wars Tales comic titled “Nameless.” In it, Maul is tasked to track down and assassinate a legendary Jedi with technique so pure he wields only a wooden club."

:)

sorry for resurrecting an old topic....although i'm not familiar w/ this story line, it does generate a lot of opinions. i'm wondering if the inspiration for this story came from japanese history too. probably the most famous samurai from japan, miyamoto musashi, stopped using real swords and was carrying around wooden sticks to beat his enemy when he reached his peak...so perhaps borrowing elements from other culture?

k.

sorry for resurrecting an old topic....although i'm not familiar w/ this story line, it does generate a lot of opinions. i'm wondering if the inspiration for this story came from japanese history too. probably the most famous samurai from japan, miyamoto musashi, stopped using real swords and was carrying around wooden sticks to beat his enemy when he reached his peak...so perhaps borrowing elements from other culture?

k.

You can check the comic it's really short....and not all that interesting honestly.

even until the Ex is not yet sold out and there's no ES announcement too.

what the hell happen ?

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that he is turning backwards at the hip just a tad to much? Looks weird to me. Perhaps it's after Obi wan cut him in half and someone just put his top half on his bottom half and called it a day.

200109_press01-001.jpg

Still no ES yet? I'm glad I waited. Maybe it will be limited to 5500 in the USA and another 3000 later overseas with a small accessory included to call it a variant?

Still no ES yet? I'm glad I waited. Maybe it will be limited to 5500 in the USA and another 3000 later overseas with a small accessory included to call it a variant?

Is there such statue from SS with such of big ES like that?

most probably SSC will produc not more than 4500 pcs around the world (i think )

Back