Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that they are under $300, but I doubt it...I would say these will be in the $325-375 price range...If GI Joe Snake eyes is $325, and let's not forget the LFL license.

that would be just ridiculous.. I don't understand people who say that this price range is possible. Star Wars PF statues are in that price range.. why would a Star Wars 1/5 line in the same price range ?? same license..

that would be just ridiculous.. I don't understand people who say that this price range is possible. Star Wars PF statues are in that price range.. why would a Star Wars 1/5 line in the same price range ?? same license..

If they think they can bend you over they will.

Because some people will buy anything regardless of price. These prices wouldn't keep rising if people weren't buying.

Because some people will buy anything regardless of price. These prices wouldn't keep rising if people weren't buying.

yeah and the normal mid level earner has to suffer and pass...

well lets not judge SSC that fast and will see tomorrow

These are looking pretty detailed and elaborate.

I think they will be higher priced. $350 - $500.

I am being priced out of this hobby!

I think I have to change my hobby to collecting pictures of these figures in my MacBook instead. Hard disks are way cheaper and their prices are continuing to drop. :lol

These are looking pretty detailed and elaborate.

I think they will be higher priced. $350 - $500.

yeah..and because they have switchable portraits I assume about $800-$1000 ... ah what the heck.. double it .. they have a background story as well...

:cuckoo:

There is no way these will exceed $270 unless the characters height is over 18" tall. Quite frankly $270 is a little high. I think they should be priced at $225-$250 max.

I'm gonna be telling myself time and time again don't start another line.....DC is coming very soon. :eek: This will be another one.

I hope they don't come in higher than $250....I'll be getting Maul regardless however...I can't afford the Legendary Scale figure, so the smaller scales will have to fill that void.

Maul looks amazing, and I will definitely be getting the EX...those two heads look great.

I also love that you get Mauls whoopin' stick that he lays the smack down on Jedi with...

I can see it now...Jedi ignites light saber, Maul pulls out his whoopin' stick and beats the life outta the Jedi....awesomeness!!

There is no way these will exceed $270 unless the characters height is over 18" tall. Quite frankly $270 is a little high. I think they should be priced at $225-$250 max.

I'm gonna be telling myself time and time again don't start another line.....DC is coming very soon. :eek: This will be another one.

:goodpost: :exactly: :duff

Looks awesome, can't wait for more pics :)

I always liked regular Maul > Cyborg Maul. With Cyborg Maul (and cartoons like CatDog), it always bothered me how he goes to the toilet.

he is up !! $250 !! incl. both portraits !! LOVE YOU SSC !! :)

Not a bad price at all, but I think Obi-Wan is the only one I'm interested in with this line, so far.

Darth Maul Mythos Statue Photo Gallery And Pre-Order Information!

Remember that the Sideshow Domestic Exclusive Darth Maul Mythos Statue will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, May 3rd, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Star Wars collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Sideshow Domestic Exclusive Darth Maul Mythos Statue will be priced at $249.99, will have a $25 Non-Refundable Deposit charged 24 to 48 hours after a Pre-Order is placed, and will have Payment plans available! Make sure you log into your newsletter account on May 3rd, 2012 to secure this piece for your collection.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=37593

Last edited by a moderator:
I promised myself early-on in my collecting that I would never enter the black hole of Star Wars merch ...I think I just fell off the wagon.

Back