Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look cool but now that HT announced Anakin and Han as being around the corner what little interest I had for this line that was generated by the awesome preview quickly faded.

I would like to have a Maul in the collection...this may just have to be the one, especially with that price point.

May have to wait for in-hand, photos, though....or invest in some new paint brushes.

wOw lOOks Awesome just waiting for Dimensions .... OrdereD mY first Star Wars..... but i m onlY buying Main Characters.....mOstlY Villains :wink1:

wOw lOOks Awesome just waiting for Dimensions .... OrdereD mY first Star Wars..... but i m onlY buying Main Characters.....mOstlY Villains :wink1:

i don't know how to put this any nicer, please don't type like that.

Great looking statue and I will be ordering. Its one of the few from this line I will get.

Sideshow Ans:Domestic Exclusive means Darth Maul will only be available through us domestically

is that means International Customers cannot order it sorry but can anyone explain this?

Thought it meant it was only on sale through SSC for domestic customers, but international could order from other participating retailers.

Amazing piece and I'll absolutely be getting one. Planning on displaying it with tha red light cause that just looks SICK!

Not thinking about it, just ordering. This is good news the price range is good too. Thank you SSC. :wave

Back