Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those getting this, it looks great, I really hope the Fett and Kenobi stays at this price point, cause I want them badly. :yess:

So when i lives in denmark i can't order from sideshow? Why sideshow? To pull this kind of c... :-( pass then, and i was close to start this line:-(

My understanding is that it deals with licensing and copyright laws, not just Sideshows attempt to make you feel bad.

Sorry even though it may not be theres fault, one of the reasons i can collect sideshow is flexpay. But now i can wait on dc line:)

:1-1: u can order with retailers like CSC SCC & many more :hi5:

Yes order this line from the online dealers since it's not an exclusive. You will get free shipping and cheaper prices normally at 10% to 30% off. Why pay more for shipping and higher prices at SS. If they want us to order from them they need better prices or give us an incentive like an exclusive. Otherwise buy else where and save. I will be buying the entire line from my online retailers. So no need to rush with this. I'm sure the ES is going to be pretty big as well.

Wow only $250? I want it, and will probably purchase it.

But let's wait to see if they paint this one orange too. :slap

Wow only $250? I want it, and will probably purchase it.

But let's wait to see if they paint this one orange too. :slap

bite your tongue! :)

My understanding is that anyone (including non-US customers) can order directly from SS, but US based ADs will not be offering it.

love the head sculpt but not overjoyed regarding the pose & half naked body. The ex is also just a wooden stick right?

not sure if i will order this guy...

So when i lives in denmark i can't order from sideshow? Why sideshow? To pull this kind of c... :-( pass then, and i was close to start this line:-(

International customers CAN order this piece through Sideshow Collectibles directly or one of their local shops that carry Sideshow products. :)

Apologies for the earlier confusion. I obviously need a little more coffee today, eep!

-SideshowAlex

Back