Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! This piece really turned out well. The facesculpt is awesome. Not the biggest fan of the character, hence my decision to not buy it, but can appreciate a good looking piece. Have to admit, having the Darth Vader PF in a similiar pose to Malgus would have probably stopped me from selling mine...very cool pose indeed!

Thanks boss, pretty much been dying all afternoon to get home to open them up.
Should be home in another hour after that I'll be a kid on Christmas morning.

The price you pay to relive your youth -slicks hair back-

I hate when I get a statue and have to wait until after work! :gah: :lol

The EX sculpt has the same electrical plug under the neck.
I was hoping the eyes would glow a faint red. :D

That would have been a really cool effect to have! :rock

I'm sick. I did a review anyway. Complete with a couple long shots of nothing and my thumb. Enjoy...or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n57FyGjTkWk

Cool video, Fremen! :duff I agree with you on hollow statues! :hi5:

I'm trying to avoid this thread. I really am. I just can't handle all the goodness.

Tell me about! :lol

Hey as long as you find a way to get this beast inti your collection...there is no reason to be bummed. The statue looks great in pictures but in person its 100x better. Seeing the paint app SSC could pull off on the portraits really makes me excited for future releases.

Hey as long as you find a way to get this beast inti your collection...there is no reason to be bummed. The statue looks great in pictures but in person its 100x better. Seeing the paint app SSC could pull off on the portraits really makes me excited for future releases.

:goodpost::exactly:

Exactly. Sideshow have upped their game!

:exactly: :goodpost:

Sideshow has definitely stepped up and upped their game with the this PF and the Shaak Ti PF! :lecture

I'm really looking forward to their next release, especially on their SW stuff! :yess:

gosh I pray to see the Vader PF soon... but other than that.. rumors are that also Jango is in works...and a new Boba Fett...

SSC is very quiet and never tease anything. At least not lately. I'm just looking forward to Commander Cody. The pose of that one is just amazing. But there is the ongoing "rumour" of Vader and Boba Fett. Oh, and Jango Fett, hopefully.

SSC is very quiet and never tease anything. At least not lately. I'm just looking forward to Commander Cody. The pose of that one is just amazing. But there is the ongoing "rumour" of Vader and Boba Fett. Oh, and Jango Fett, hopefully.

I'm eagerly awaiting Cody too and I agree on the amazing pose! :yess:

I'm waiting on Chewie to be released. :impatient:

I hope Chewie turns out just as awesome as both Malgus and Ti did so that all the naysayers can eat crow. :D :lol

What else have you got on pre order Chris out of interest? Wating for any new pieces that took your fancy at this years Comic Con? Chewbacca? Black Stormie? Snowtrooper?

I am waiting for the Droids PF. Also, Shaak Ti and Darth Malgus. I am also waiting for Cody. I think I'll add him to the collection as well.

Then I'm set for now, I think. :)

No Chewie? What about the Snow Trooper of the Black Stormtrooper Exclusive?

No Chewie. Not quite sold on the sculpt. Also, it's too big. I have very limited space.

Snowtrooper is cool, but not the biggest fan of the pose.

Black Stormtrooper is just a simple repaint to me. I don't think it really holds much value. :)

Yea, I'm very pedantic! :)

Back