Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, this is one PHENOMENAL Statue.

Both heads look amazing, i love how you can choose to wear the cape or not, the hood being funactional and with a wire, the lifghts everything really.

The wiring (body lights aren't consistent) )and leg is broken so i'll have to get a replacement body but Man of man is it georgous.

One thing that would've been great though is the metal blade part of the lightsaber so you can plug it in and display it unlit if you want

sbjr.jpg

sr3e.jpg

ppv3.jpg

jhoi.jpg

7ir0.jpg

8hr2.jpg

:gah:

The right leg is broken :gah: :mad:

Yeah same with mine. Its on the vid I made. Must be a packaging problem with heavy courier handling. Sideshow has been very good with me and are sending me out a replacement body BUT I wonder how many legs will break and how many bodys are around to send out as replacement???

please DO NOT bring me a broken one on friday.. PLEASE !!

Hope all'ya get a replacement fast!!

please DO NOT bring me a broken one on friday.. PLEASE !!

Hope all'ya get a replacement fast!!

This statue seems to be packed well and not many fragile parts so it should be fine. Wow! So many great reviews on the statue and the ex head. This is finally another great one where we can say.... Ex or fail!!!!

So is this really LEDs or some sort of neon lighting? Seems just like a smaller version of a neon light you would see at a bar, not an LED.

This cannot be LED..way too bright..It looks like a very powerful neon lamp...The new light sabers are so well done they take the focus almost entirely away from the statue :monkey4

So is this really LEDs or some sort of neon lighting? Seems just like a smaller version of a neon light you would see at a bar, not an LED.

This cannot be LED..way too bright..It looks like a very powerful neon lamp...The new light sabers are so well done they take the focus almost entirely away from the statue :monkey4

I should have said IF these are made from LEDs. They could be (LED technology keeps getting better and brighter), but it could also be something else.

I don't think Sideshow has ever disclosed what type of lighting they're using with these lightsabers, but I do believe they're of the cold cathode tube type. Similar to a fluorescent light bulb.

Back