Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Seriously I know a lot of people feel she should be larger BUT her sculpt is a special one imo. I would recommend her despite the lack of size and light features.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Thanks! Seriously I know a lot of people feel she should be larger BUT her sculpt is a special one imo. I would recommend her despite the lack of size and light features.

You hear this all the time with 1/4 PFs but in real life not everyone is the same size. :lol

I like the height differences bewteen 1/4 scale PFs. :D

You hear this all the time with 1/4 PFs but in real life not everyone is the same size. :lol

I like the height differences bewteen 1/4 scale PFs. :D

Exactly.
It would be real disappointing, actually, to see all the PF's on your shelves and have them all the same height. The different stances, body size, and height makes it more interesting.

The most obvious, as you said, not everyone is the same height in reality anyway. :D

True

I completely agree with you about Asaaj's sculpts. :lecture

The regular portrait is both beautiful and powerful at the same time, while the Ex portrait conveys pure evil IMO.

Both are awesome! :rock:rock

Exactly.
It would be real disappointing, actually, to see all the PF's on your shelves and have them all the same height. The different stances, body size, and height makes it more interesting.

The most obvious, as you said, not everyone is the same height in reality anyway. :D

Exact-a-mundo! :D

Exact-a-mundo! :D
henry-winkler-as-the-fonz-001.jpg

Firstly looking at post above...HEYYYYYYYYYY

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyzK6e6py9A[/ame]

Sideshow Have come through quickly with a new body for Malgus and shipping has been confirmed :) Got to have him perfect!

However this does mean I get to do a destruction video and we can all figure out how much of this guy is solid and how thick the hollow bits are :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyzK6e6py9A

Sideshow Have come through quickly with a new body for Malgus and shipping has been confirmed :) Got to have him perfect!

However this does mean I get to do a destruction video and we can all figure out how much of this guy is solid and how thick the hollow bits are :)

Ouch!
Gonna hurt to watch this. :)

Phew... I was leaving for work when I caught the fedex guy coming onto my street. I had run like hell because it wasn't my regular fedex driver.

Managed to catch him and sign for all 3. Didn't have time to unbox all 3 just did 1 because he tossed the box. Can't wait to unbox him and gl tonight!

Phew... I was leaving for work when I caught the fedex guy coming onto my street. I had run like hell because it wasn't my regular fedex driver.

Managed to catch him and sign for all 3. Didn't have time to unbox all 3 just did 1 because he tossed the box. Can't wait to unbox him and gl tonight!

:horror 3 Malgus PFs??? or 3 different statues from Sideshow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyzK6e6py9A

SS service has been improving so much. I can see this from all the posts. Thanks SS returns dept! You make this hobby fun again!
this is easily seen by a lot of customers. It's a huge improvement from a few months back. Props to whoever is in charge at SS! :) this is great! Now I have full faith that my malgus will be fine. But if not I know they will be there to help me. Now I can think about buying more instead of worrying what to do if something arrives broken.

Back