Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Centurion! Thats the second Star Wars PF in a row that you have been the one to get the pics up first for!

I am not a Malgus fan nor a PF collector, but your pics are aces Centurion. Looks like a great piece.
Thank you pixletwin! :hi5:
I've got a very basic setup here and average camera.
EX head looks really good.
I really like the paint app on it. It came out as close as possible to the proto.
Great pics Centurion! Thats the second Star Wars PF in a row that you have been the one to get the pics up first for!
Yeah, thanks. One of the benefits of living close to Sideshow, but I'd gladly trade that for having to pay a sales tax. :D

Last edited:
nice pics centurion.. both head sculpts look awesome.And the armor looks way cool.:yess:

He's got a good presence on the shelf because of his size. He's no rancor pit monster, but compared to other Jedis and Siths before him, he might be the biggest. Grievous PF might be taller, but his body, arms, and legs are thin.

Thanks for the compliments. :hi5:

More pics on the way!

More comparison pics of the two head sculpts:

9633597640_933ed0829d_b.jpg

9633597822_40cec0022e_b.jpg

9633597740_df24ef8407_b.jpg

9633597900_e640dcccc0_b.jpg

There's a wire around the edge of the hood that allows it to be posed.

Also, I know someone will ask... I've got #222/500.

Badass my friend Centurion! My waitlist was canceled today. No surprise as I only got on it a couple weeks ago Drakul. :D

Last edited:
Great man! Please more pics, in particular of the sculpts, I'd like to see the scarring on the Ex head and more details of the mask/mouth plate, both front and back of his heads!

Thanks for the nice pics Centurion.:clap

Size looks great (2.2m height)and both head looking awesome!:yess:

Last edited:
hmm how the hell did you fit the hood into the shoulder pads without them falling off Centurion? lol There's no space to fit it in there.

Looks really awesome! Great pics Centurion! Is his hand really that (disproportionatly) big? Or is that the perspective of the pics? Doesn't take away from the piece, just wondering.

Back