Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go...

9633737626_b61fcf0bbf_b.jpg

Daaaayum that is sweet looking! :rock:rock:rock

Congrats and thanks for the pics, Centurion! :duff :hi5:

Wowwwww. He came out great. I don't know if I'll display with the EX or reg head. Both look fantastic.

Man this looks great. I am going to display the EX head with the hood up. Looks so evil that way.

Finally got home to take some pics of this bad boy, the details on the head sculpts are insane, and the paint on the armor is awesome. Just a home run all around by sideshow in the quality department. That makes 3 out of 3 for their last 3 releases for me. Glad to see they are stepping up and restoring my faith in them. Can't wait to see how Galactus turns out next month! Now on to crappy pics!

ao0w.jpg

pan0.jpg

8w7u.jpg

24n6.jpg

t83h.jpg

xobd.jpg

kw1h.jpg

w7dh.jpg

92fm.jpg

5hdw.jpg

Thanks for the nice pics Centurion.:clap

Size looks great (2.2m height)and both head looking awesome!:yess:
No problem. :duff

hmm how the hell did you fit the hood into the shoulder pads without them falling off Centurion? lol There's no space to fit it in there.
That's one thing I forgot to touch on.
I think Sideshow missed something here.

Here's the problem:
At the base of the hood, the part where it meets with the cape, there are two clasps/loops. But on Malgus, there is nothing for them to latch on to. What I did was place the clasps underneath the shoulder armor, but that was just an improvisation. Obviously, your Malgus has the same issue.
Let's wait to see how other statues are as more members receive theirs.
Looks really awesome! Great pics Centurion! Is his hand really that (disproportionatly) big? Or is that the perspective of the pics? Doesn't take away from the piece, just wondering.

Thanks bro! :hi5:
LOL about the hands. You're right. It's just the perspective, but this is a massive PF for a Sith.

dang centurion, you always get your stuff first bro! that's awesome though, lucky you! thanks again for great first pics like always. it looks FANTASTIC! i'm soooo glad it came out awesome. this and shaak were my most anticipated and now it looks like both turned out so well! i'm so happy for that. ssc came through on these two for sure!

wow he looks TALL !! :) really looking forward to this !!
Tall indeed! I realize his massive size wasn't really coming through in my pics. Not until I placed him next to Shaak does it become evident.

Daaaayum that is sweet looking! :rock:rock:rock

Congrats and thanks for the pics, Centurion! :duff :hi5:
Thanks bud. :hi5:
He is awesome for sure.
I love the details in both head sculpts.

Looks great!! Thanks for the pix Centurion.

No worries! :duff

Back