Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang centurion, you always get your stuff first bro! that's awesome though, lucky you! thanks again for great first pics like always. it looks FANTASTIC! i'm soooo glad it came out awesome. this and shaak were my most anticipated and now it looks like both turned out so well! i'm so happy for that. ssc came through on these two for sure!

I'm sure there are others that get theirs before I do. But you're right. It does appear to be that way. :lol
I just happen to have the time to get pics of them posted quickly.

Agreed. These are both winners by Sideshow.
Between their recent Star Wars PF's and their Mythos pieces, it seems Sideshow is sending them to one of their better paint factories overseas. Both my Shaak Ti and Malgus outer shipping boxes came with this blue ticket taped on the outside with Chinese characters/words written all over it. :D

Malgus next to the Vader PF anyone?

Awesome pics Centurion. :hi5:
I wish I had the Vader PF, but still hoping Sideshow re-visits him. Maybe a Ep.III version with the EX being the medical table he was assembled on, but in the vertical/upright position. :rock
I can dream right?! :D
Thanks for the compliment. :hi5

Sideshow need to release more of this Jedi and Sith Lords.
I'd be happy. Broke as **** but happy. :D

Thanks for the comparison pic mate. They look awesome with those bright sabers.

Here you go...

9633737626_b61fcf0bbf_b.jpg

Thanks for the comparison pic mate. They look awesome with those bright sabers.

No problem. :duff

The lightsaber makes a big difference in their presentation. I almost wish I had them all (including Aayla) plugged into the wall. That way I could just flip one switch and they come to life.

The Fotos Looks really awesome ... I'll get my Darth Malgus Excl. Next week !!I'm really happy i ordered the Excl. Pf. By Sideshow .... This Pf. Is a Must have !!!

Finally got home to take some pics of this bad boy, the details on the head sculpts are insane, and the paint on the armor is awesome. Just a home run all around by sideshow in the quality department. That makes 3 out of 3 for their last 3 releases for me. Glad to see they are stepping up and restoring my faith in them. Can't wait to see how Galactus turns out next month! Now on to crappy pics!

ao0w.jpg

pan0.jpg

8w7u.jpg

24n6.jpg

t83h.jpg

xobd.jpg

kw1h.jpg

w7dh.jpg

92fm.jpg

5hdw.jpg
Ex head looks great. I would have prefer the grey to be more black but he looks really good. Congrats bro

Looks great. Too bad about the tip of the saber. Would make me not want to light it up.

Damn I usually love holidays but I cannot wait till Tuesday. I feel like Tuesday is Christmas morning, I have 3 packages coming from sideshow, almost 4 but I didn't want the room wife to murder me... told my fedex driver to remove the commercial invoices hide them ha ha.

The pose is just... its like I lose my breath when I see him.

they definitely need to revisit vader in pf style. having both these guys next to each other would be epic. honestly they just need to do all the sith lords.

Back