Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i read was the lighting tech used for Aalya was the same as the others in the past, where it doesn't light up that well instead of the newer tech used for Mauls saber where it lit up much better.

What i read was the lighting tech used for Aalya was the same as the others in the past, where it doesn't light up that well instead of the newer tech used for Mauls saber where it lit up much better.

Aayla comes with the newer lightsaber tech.
The problem many are having is that it doesn't light all the way through sometimes.

Some report lighting only halfway up. Some say it lights 3/4 of the way then slowly warms up and lights up all the way. It's strange because it worked well on the Cyborg Maul.

I am very late to the party on this one. :slap I just now got on the wait list. There is probably no chance, but hey, it's worth a shot.

nothing of sideshows gonna rise in value anymore..

Guess it all depends on how you look at it. As a investment. Your are going to lose money not matter how you really look at it. If I cannot make over 100% I don't waste my time.

As a collector, if you buy this and your buying it being you like it. Why would you even care? You still (unless you get a di#$ buyer) you will make back what you paid, - your shipping and tax. Most of the time.

But to get more to what you posted. Yes. If you order a SSC EX those do go up. A reg it's more of a hit and miss. I know on one EX (I got the reg) I paid $100 just for the ex items off the person.

if you have noticed,

1.lately ss stuff are mass produced without proper edition size stated before pre order starts

2.so many defects in the products

3. what was clearly shown pre product specs, were tweaked or released differently post production

4. limitless edition sizes

5. crappy customer after sale services

6. quality inferiority compared to past products

the list goes on and on....

and coming from me, who have been a fan of their stuff since back in the old days...mind u i have spent close to 70 thousand dollars and have 150 stuff from them..

and now im just spending on other companies...

so...well , i doubt their stuff are gonna be valuable ..
dats just my opinion..:dunno

Guess it all depends on how you look at it. As a investment. Your are going to lose money not matter how you really look at it. If I cannot make over 100% I don't waste my time.

As a collector, if you buy this and your buying it being you like it. Why would you even care? You still (unless you get a di#$ buyer) you will make back what you paid, - your shipping and tax. Most of the time.

But to get more to what you posted. Yes. If you order a SSC EX those do go up. A reg it's more of a hit and miss. I know on one EX (I got the reg) I paid $100 just for the ex items off the person.

its not abt it being an investment or not...its plane simple...if it goes up in value, great. if it doesnt go up in walue, so be it.. but if overall its a shhittty experience, den i would just say im out..

if you have noticed,

1.lately ss stuff are mass produced without proper edition size stated before pre order starts

2.so many defects in the products

3. what was clearly shown pre product specs, were tweaked or released differently post production

4. limitless edition sizes

5. crappy customer after sale services

6. quality inferiority compared to past products

the list goes on and on....

and coming from me, who have been a fan of their stuff since back in the old days...mind u i have spent close to 70 thousand dollars and have 150 stuff from them..

and now im just spending on other companies...

so...well , i doubt their stuff are gonna be valuable ..
dats just my opinion..:dunno

For the most part you are right. But we are just a handful of people on this board. This Site users seem to love the word Fail alot. And pass.

I think you mean 7,000 unless you have also been buy 1/1 but ssc doesn't make them. They sell them. Same with hot toys.

I have said it for over 30 years. If you want a good return. Buy gold and silver.

For the most part you are right. But we are just a handful of people on this board. This Site users seem to love the word Fail alot. And pass.

I think you mean 7,000 unless you have also been buy 1/1 but ssc doesn't make them. They sell them. Same with hot toys.

I have said it for over 30 years. If you want a good return. Buy gold and silver.

its 70 thousand...
and im not expecting monetary returns, just good ol value in something that is tasteful, quality and of good value..

its 70 thousand...
and im not expecting monetary returns, just good ol value in something that is tasteful, quality and of good value..

Ouch and I thought I was bad. I am with you. If I don't feel its worth it. I will not buy it. I am more then happy to have a missing item.

I did just get the Alien Warrior EX. The face huger one of its legs was broken. I really did not see it till the other day. But yes what we paid for a item It should be spakey fresh!

Back