Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best news ever !!!

sideshow collectibles alrighty, we talked to customer service, and the production team, and i have the following info. We only guaranteed that the lightsaber would light up at pre-order, but were exploring our manufacturing processes during that time to see if more lighting could be engineered into the suit. I went down to the production hall yesterday and got to see that there are several extra points on the suit and mask that will light up as well. Knowing now that is is possible, we're including it as an added bonus to the figure without any extra cost, and will hopefully have some photos and/or video to show in the near future.

..and here is my prediction.. the EX WILL be a Grail one day for sure !

Best news ever !!!

..and here is my prediction.. the EX WILL be a Grail one day for sure !

Hmm I agree this will be a fantastic piece and I can't wait to get him, but a character from a failed video game becoming a grail? I'm not sure about that.

Hmm I agree this will be a fantastic piece and I can't wait to get him, but a character from a failed video game becoming a grail? I'm not sure about that.

i have to be that guy
but imagine saying that exact line except from a failed game your talking about a game of the year in Darth Revan.
IMO Revan sales would destroy Malgus makes me wonder sometimes
on topic this is looking to be a great piece and i want it haha

Best news ever !!!
sideshow collectibles alrighty, we talked to customer service, and the production team, and i have the following info. We only guaranteed that the lightsaber would light up at pre-order, but were exploring our manufacturing processes during that time to see if more lighting could be engineered into the suit. I went down to the production hall yesterday and got to see that there are several extra points on the suit and mask that will light up as well. Knowing now that is is possible, we're including it as an added bonus to the figure without any extra cost, and will hopefully have some photos and/or video to show in the near future.

very good to hear :yess:

7a36a1ae.jpg

marvin24_zps7ccf83be.gif

Any light up eyes? That would be cool!

Nah, I prefer a good paint job to light-up eyes. They did such a great job on Anakin PF with the eyes. They should do the same here.

anakin_eyes.jpg

I doubt that the game's fate will have anything to say in this regard. If it's a nice piece, it's a nice piece. The fact that some random game was a success or not won't matter for the general statue collector.

Also, Malgus is still a cool character. His story is told not only in the VG, but also in the novels. So he manages to stand out finely.

He's also a main protagonist in the fantastic trailers for SWTOR. The source material for this character is strong and very cool. This boosts this character a lot.

Nah, I prefer a good paint job to light-up eyes. They did such a great job on Anakin PF with the eyes. They should do the same here.

anakin_eyes.jpg

I doubt that the game's fate will have anything to say in this regard. If it's a nice piece, it's a nice piece. The fact that some random game was a success or not won't matter for the general statue collector.

Also, Malgus is still a cool character. His story is told not only in the VG, but also in the novels. So he manages to stand out finely.

He's also a main protagonist in the fantastic trailers for SWTOR. The source material for this character is strong and very cool. This boosts this character a lot.

Time will tell I suppose! :)

But I agree 100% on the eyes, the Anakin PF paint job is fantastic no light up eyes required, just imagine if they broke!

Light up eyes would be a hell no, IMO. It would make the statue look like a cheap action figure. Nicely painted eyes all the way!

lol light up eyes.. C'mon guys.. this piece would look so toy-ish and cheap with that.. just paint it nicely..

and why would they glow anyway?!?? Not that his eyes are light up in the cinematic trailer etc..

I don't have anything against light-up eyes in general but why would Malgus have it???

Chest and respirator is enough.

I jumped on the wait list for this 3 and a half months after Malgus sold out I've got $50 of reward points I don't no if I should wait for a conversion or just get the regular .......

as long as the reg is not on low quantity I would just wait on the wait-list. I think the reg you will find easy at the begin when he ships

I jumped on the wait list for this 3 and a half months after Malgus sold out I've got $50 of reward points I don't no if I should wait for a conversion or just get the regular .......

I absolutely love the EX on this one. Personally, I'd hold out. That extra head looks great. :hi5:

Cheers guys its a do I don't I moment lol . If the regular gets to the low quantity status ill deffently have to bite the bullet on it and prey the exclusive converts as well

Any light up eyes? That would be cool!

But I agree 100% on the eyes, the Anakin PF paint job is fantastic no light up eyes required, just imagine if they broke!

Light up eyes would be a hell no, IMO. It would make the statue look like a cheap action figure. Nicely painted eyes all the way!

lol light up eyes.. C'mon guys.. this piece would look so toy-ish and cheap with that.. just paint it nicely..

and why would they glow anyway?!?? Not that his eyes are light up in the cinematic trailer etc..

I don't have anything against light-up eyes in general but why would Malgus have it???

Chest and respirator is enough.

OK fellas. I think he got the point. :lol

Back