Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI fellas...

Sideshow Alex is not a "bro". :)

Thanks for the confirmation Alex.
I hope the lightsaber uses the new tech from Cyber Maul/Aayla Secura.

Just an FYI fellas...

Ya know I knew that b/c I remember reading that. Just replied not thinking. Duh. Brain fart.

Just an FYI fellas...

I hope so also for the Lightsaber. Would just be pure awesome if they do which I hope so. :clap:clap:clap

I hope you guys can make the whole suit and face piece light up, the lights make the piece.

Wasn't the lightsaber kinda confirmed a little back already? can't really remember.

I need light up respirator! :monkey2

Light up respirator and armor would be awesome, but I think if the PF had full light up functions, it would eat into the sales of the 1:1 Malgus. I wouldn't count on anymore light features other than the confirmed lightsaber.

I sure hope I'm wrong.

Well the Lightsaber wasn't really a confirm they just said comes with Lightsaber but didn't say or show if the Lightsaber would light up but it is confirmed it will and also that there will be a hood to put over his head. I'm really hoping the respirator and armor parts will light up also. It would really be awesome if they do.:pray::pray::pray:

Well the Lightsaber wasn't really a confirm they just said comes with Lightsaber but didn't say or show if the Lightsaber would light up but it is confirmed it will and also that there will be a hood to put over his head. I'm really hoping the respirator and armor parts will light up also. It would really be awesome if they do.:pray::pray::pray:

Well the Freddy Krueger PF that was just released made no mention of a light up base in any description of the product and everyone was surprised to find it had one when they got it.

So I think the chances are pretty good that it will have some sort of light up feature.

Dug up a little more info for y'all today and yes the light saber will indeed light up for this piece. As for the other hopeful light-up features, that is still not confirmed if there will or will not be.

So that's a little more info for now that I was able to get. More to come in the future I hope! :)

-SideshowAlex

thanks alex for the info, great news. hopefully more great news for the other features as well soon to come.

With light up technology already being used on several PF's in the past, I think it was a given that Malgus would have one also.

At this point, a non-light up lightsaber would be taking a step backward, especially with prices only moving upwards.

Still, it was a relief to have it finally confirmed. :)

Just an FYI fellas...

:rotfl :lol I was just about to say that but I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short...er well a few days. :lol

Back