Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also hope we get more news on exactly what lights up.
So far, the lightsaber has been confirmed.

The life-size Malgus lights up at the gloves, collar, respirator, chest, and of course lightsaber.

The Exclusive Darth Malgus Premium Format Figure will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, August 23rd, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time).

so i guess we have a few hours to kill

No order yet? I'm waiting now at work in the bathroom. Hurry!

The Exclusive Darth Malgus Premium Format Figure will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, August 23rd, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time).

so i guess we have a few hours to kill

comicbookguy, that's going to be one looooonng $hi+ you're taking.
Explain that to the boss. :D

Man, I know very little about Malgus, but this statue looks awesome. I do wonder how limited the EX will be especially since he is lesser known. Also, with the life size, PF, and 1/6 scale being made, is Malgus that important of character in the SW universe.

Anyone else getting him who knows very little about him?

yep was thinking the same about the weight.. but hell.. I dont display him on a weight scale with permanent display...

same is with Boba and he looks a m a z i n g

ordered ! :)

yep was thinking the same about the weight.. but hell.. I dont display him on a weight scale with permanent display...

same is with Boba and he looks a m a z i n g

ordered ! :)

Maybe the weight is low due to all the wires and lights inside.

Back