Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How Limited are these? I wonder if they will sell out in a few days. I can't decide if I want to step into the PF side of collecting. I would also hate to have to pay 2x the price cus I missed it before it sold out!

How Limited are these? I wonder if they will sell out in a few days. I can't decide if I want to step into the PF side of collecting. I would also hate to have to pay 2x the price cus I missed it before it sold out!
Buy now. If you don't like it, I'm sure someone will gladly take it off your hands.

They still did not confirm any other light up features other than the lightsaber. Maybe there's more but I wouldn't count on it.

yeah on FB they say they will have info on that "sometime soon" in other words anytime between 1 week and March...

if, it would push the sale a lot IMO... but me personally.. I dont care.. love it just the way it is.. the light up would be a nice candy on top :)

yeah on FB they say they will have info on that "sometime soon" in other words anytime between 1 week and March...

if, it would push the sale a lot IMO... but me personally.. I dont care.. love it just the way it is.. the light up would be a nice candy on top :)

No doubt.
Honestly, the light up features are good for pics, but that's about it.

comicbookguy, that's going to be one looooonng $hi+ you're taking.
Explain that to the boss. :D

:lol ex has been ordered! :yess: I have no smart phone, so I had to keep leaving to check on my iPad. It was a tough to keep going out every 20 mins and make an excuse. But finally it was up and ordered!!!!!! :hi5: this is one of the best PF I've seen. Anyone who wants the ex better get one now. Otherwise you will miss out on the cool extra head. :wink1: buy now and think later or be sorry later.

shouldn't be greater than 325 to 350 for a 20 inch, 8 lbs statue

:exactly: but I need this guy and SS knows it. :( they got me high on statues. Next the ex red skin Jedi lady. :panic: still can't believe I have malgus exclusive! Now time to go back and find out who this guy is. :fireworks:elefant:vader:chug

maybe he is hollow and do the wiring for complete light up ?? dont know.. dont care.. he looks awesome and that counts.

Boba is super light and he looks great displayed as well... dont care

Click the pic! Buy now!

Darth Malgus- Sideshow Exclusive Edition- The Old Republic -Premium Format Figure

Back