Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great looking piece. If only I knew who the hell he is...

First off this character is from Star Wars The Old Republic video game.The short story..Darth Malgus birth name Varadun.Attended the Sith Academy on the Imperial Capital of Dromund Kaas where he became a Sith Warrior and commander of the Imperial Military.Darth Malgus and his Master Vidican led the Victorious recapture of the Sith World Korriban where he came across Jedi Satele Shan.Vindican was killed in this battle.At the height of the Galactic War Darth Malgus led a successful surprise attack on Alderaan.But was later defeated in a counter attack by future Grand Master Jedi Satele Shan.Darth Malgus was heavily wounded during the battle and must now wear a respirator for the rest of his life.
Great stories and characters in Star Wars The Old Republic.All of it can be found online.There are even video's that explain the complete time line.Here is a good introduction to Darth Malgus he is bad ass. [ame]https://youtu.be/QyYbvVAtlWk[/ame] Have fun.

Last edited:
man how I wish they would do a SW series just like that !!!!

cheaper then the real tv serie they talk about now for so many years..

Tim Miller is a freelance sculptor who has worked on several pieces for...

...wait, you mean Malgus?

Yes I mean Malgus. I'm a fan of the classics and I've ventured into a few of the books but I never played the game. He's unfortunately one of the best looking pieces I've seen for the franchise and I have no clue what the guy is about. If I did, I'd be all over him. To think he's going for just a little more coin than the 1/5 scale mythos pieces.

Man, this looks very cool indeed. But prices on PF's (and everything else for that matter) just keep going up. Pushing $400 for a PF now.

Makes me wonder what Shaak Ti will come in at...should be less due to the clothing (or lack of) no? Guess we'll find out. :)

Man, this looks very cool indeed. But prices on PF's (and everything else for that matter) just keep going up. Pushing $400 for a PF now.

Makes me wonder what Shaak Ti will come in at...should be less due to the clothing (or lack of) no? Guess we'll find out. :)

No doubt. She's next. :yess:

First off this character is from Star Wars The Old Republic video game.The short story..Darth Malgus birth name Varadun.Attended the Sith Academy on the Imperial Capital of Dromund Kaas where he became a Sith Warrior and commander of the Imperial Military.Darth Malgus and his Master Vidican led the Victorious recapture of the Sith World Korriban where he came across Jedi Satele Shan.Vindican was killed in this battle.At the height of the Galactic War Darth Malgus led a successful surprise attack on Alderaan.But was later defeated in a counter attack by future Grand Master Jedi Satele Shan.Darth Malgus was heavily wounded during the battle and must now wear a respirator for the rest of his life.
Great stories and characters in Star Wars The Old Republic.All of it can be found online.There are even video's that explain the complete time line.Here is a good introduction to Darth Malgus he is bad ass. https://youtu.be/QyYbvVAtlWk Have fun.

Well he doesn't seem like a nice person at all, does he?

yeah Shaak Ti should be $350... put her in the same level like Aayla.. price wise..

:lecture let her have no robe. She's perfect. :wink1:

-slaps-

Skaai ti robe is a must!

Great that the masked face isn't the EX, so I can grab the REG here in europe cheaper.

Hmm i agree with yeah but unmasked portrait details look freaking amazing! I'd be a fool to not order it. Might have to put him with Talon

So I wonder why this is 375.00? Better be some extras. Is the order today? So it's a TBD ES correct? So this means sell out in 1 to 2 hours like the Droids set and limited to 200 pieces? :)

Yes,
you can pre-order it this evening. If it will have an ES or is open we have to wait till the PO is up, but since this is more a "site" character I don't think it will be an open edition nor it will be sold out in a short time.

I think I will order this if the ex is still available when I wake up. But I have no idea who the hell he is ! Looks cool though.

Great ex, why didnt they hav something like this for Batman..

Last edited:
I think I will order this if the ex is still available when I wake up. But I have no idea who the hell he is ! Looks cool though.

The Dark Side commands you to go back to my Reply #323.There you will learn about Darth Malgus and the Dark side of The Old Republic.There's even a video.Have fun.

Back