Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling he will sell out faster then we think... even non star wars fans like him that much to order him... and the ex is very appealing..

I have a feeling he will sell out faster then we think... even non star wars fans like him that much to order him... and the ex is very appealing..

Depending on the edition size this might sell out quite fast.... even for someone like whom is only a fan of the original trilogy, I'm seriously contemplating to get this!

Agreed.
Also, don't forget about all the people who got to see him up close at SDCC.

just looked at all the pics for this guy. Man such an impressive looking PF :rock

My thoughts as well. I think Sideshow hit this one out of the park. EX is a must as well imo.

It definitely has the potential. I think Malgus is one of the coolest looking Siths and this piece captures him perfectly.

He looks fantastic but I'm not sure I can drop $375 on a character I know nothing about.

Think of Malgus as being the Darth Vader of the Star Wars gaming world. He is that big of a character. He is well worth the purchase imo.

Also read the novel Deceived if you want to know his back story.

Last edited:
I think this one will sell out a lot quicker than some of you think. I give it 24 hours.

People may think he's vader just like skaar is the hulk. I did when I first saw both of them. :)

Certainly an understandable mistake.

I can already see family/friends making that mistake when they come over and see this.

"Woah! That's an awesome Dark Vader!" :slap

My thoughts as well. I think Sideshow hit this one out of the park. EX is a must as well imo.

It definitely has the potential. I think Malgus is one of the coolest looking Siths and this piece captures him perfectly.

Think of Malgus as being the Darth Vader of the Star Wars gaming world. He is that big of a character. He is well worth the purchase imo.

Also read the novel Deceived if you want to know his back story.

:goodpost:

Agreed with all :lecture

This PF definitely captures Malgus perfectly, more so than the 1:6 version which has me wondering if I should get the PF instead of the 1:6. The EX head is bad ass as well. I'm glad they went with that sculpt. I'd love to see a pic of the EX with the hood on.

And maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any pics with the lightsaber lit up??

:goodpost:

Agreed with all :lecture

This PF definitely captures Malgus perfectly, more so than the 1:6 version which has me wondering if I should get the PF instead of the 1:6. The EX head is bad ass as well. I'm glad they went with that sculpt. I'd love to see a pic of the EX with the hood on.

And maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any pics with the lightsaber lit up??

Yeah, I really hope the hood is functional.

Back