Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus - In Development

I doubt he will be out by then :D I hope the PO will start soon at least

It is for me. There's a handful of super heros I like and am willing to collect. Whereas Star Wars I want them all!

Yes I feel the same and I read all the books so I know the characters, which makes it that much harder to say no. :lol

Yes I feel the same and I read all the books so I know the characters, which makes it that much harder to say no. :lol

same here with me :D I even feel to own the side characters more then the main ones for some reason...

Not fair to compare them really, they're from different ages.

Vader was less fancy and acrobatic as those things couldn't have been done back then. malgus has the benefit of a more action-orientated time

I think it comes down to one is from a movie made in the late 1970's and one is from CG made in 2012.

Vader would whoop Malgus' ass.

I guess vader might be stronger with the force? But malgus if you read his profile, he's won many many battles that he has leaded them all to victory. He's also a master in killing jedi knights.

I guess vader might be stronger with the force? But malgus if you read his profile, he's won many many battles that he has leaded them all to victory. He's also a master in killing jedi knights.
Is Vader not a master in killing jedi knights as well? And even Sith lords?

Vader and the emperor achieved what Malgus is trying to. They destroyed the jedi, then hunted down what remained of them one by one.

Back