Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus - In Development

Very impressive. Adding him to my list; hopefully he's not out till next summer!

Also Malgus would definitely kick Vaders butt :nana:

I know nothing about star wars. but what I do know is this will be MINE!!!!

:rotfl I'm like that as well. I like star wars a bit, but never read books, or played the games. But these siths looks so cool. Same reason I got darth talon, dooku, vader, anakin and darth maul. this one is a dream to have it. :yess:

It looks great! But I'm so late on all things Star Wars :( I couldn't never catch up to a point where I'd be satisfied. There's just too many characters.

It looks great! But I'm so late on all things Star Wars :( I couldn't never catch up to a point where I'd be satisfied. There's just too many characters.

Sure you can, you only missed out on approx, 10 to 15 SS PF statues. Get them or at least get all the siths. I just started in 3 months when all of these was gone. But I bought them anyways because how can you not have them all together. :clap

Nah man Star Wars is the ultimate franchise. It literally has thousands upon thousands of characters. I like like them all. That's why I can't collect them. There just too many. I wouldn't feel complete if I had Vader and not my Anakin. And I wouldn't feel complete if I had my Luke but no Yoda. Obi wan but no Mace Windu. Etc Etc Etc

Nah man Star Wars is the ultimate franchise. It literally has thousands upon thousands of characters. I like like them all. That's why I can't collect them. There just too many. I wouldn't feel complete if I had Vader and not my Anakin. And I wouldn't feel complete if I had my Luke but no Yoda. Obi wan but no Mace Windu. Etc Etc Etc

It's no difference from the super heroes universe. :dunno

For me I really love the extended universe a lot more. None of the characters in the movies except for maybe Fett or Vader have turned out as must buys for me. I don't own either of those two though since I came late into the game.

So it felt like an easy choice for me for a lot of the pfs.

wvbt05.jpg

from PiziiToys

Way better than the 1:1. No more bug eyes? Well done! :clap

For those of you who do not know...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjhJcm-lpjc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjhJcm-lpjc[/ame]

Malgus looks fantastic! I was debating whether or not to get both the PF and the 1/6 figure as I didn't think I needed both but I'm not so sure now. They both look great! Would be cool if he came with an alternate head without the mask on.

Love the face... so menacing !!!

Back