Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus - In Development

Anakin vs Malgus would be a fairer fight.

Vader vs Malgus is a no contest in favour of Malgus, i mean Malgus would be flipping all over the place slicing up Vader into fine pieces before Vader could light his saber.

:lecture Vader sabered Luke's hand off first! And could have killed Luke as well in A New Hope.

I know but I was talking about the rotj at the last battle. When Luke got angry and crush vader in the light saber fight before deciding to not kill him. Luke was so determine nothing could stop him.

Anakin vs Malgus would be a fairer fight.

Vader vs Malgus is a no contest in favour of Malgus, i mean Malgus would be flipping all over the place slicing up Vader into fine pieces before Vader could light his saber.
:rotfl I love them both.:) I shall buy both these awsome siths for my collection.

Vader would beat malgus and My daddy could beat up your daddy

Malgus is bada$$! So how about malgus vs maul who's going to win? This statue is going to look great next to my vader PF. :yess: btw kain you got a pm!

Maul would take this guy out. Maul made quick work of Qui Gon and if he wasn't being so cocky he would of took out Obi-Wan as well. Easy work!!

Maul was killed by a jedi padawan.

Malgus destroyed the entire jedi temple.

hrmm...

this thread turned out into a "big bang theory" discussion....

2492.gif

I know but I was talking about the rotj at the last battle. When Luke got angry and crush vader in the light saber fight before deciding to not kill him. Luke was so determine nothing could stop him.

:lsvader
:lecture I knew what you meant but in terms of a timeline Vader beat Luke to it! :lol IMO that gives Vader the upper hand. I'm sticking with my list. Tell me yours. Top 5 Jedi's of all time. Give your reasons. :joy

Remember here's mine...

:vader
Maul would probably lose. While a good young apprentice to the Emporers he still lost against Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan handled Anakin when Anakin was young and full of rage and helped make him Vader. Then Kenobi even gave up the fight against Vader for the good of the escape for Luke and Co! If you ask me Obi-Wan is the 2nd best Jedi ever after Yoda. Then comes Mace Windu Vader/Anakin and Luke.

1. Yoda
2. Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi
3. Mace Windu
4. Vader/Anakin Skywalker
5. Luke Skywalker

If it wasn't for Anakin the Sith would never have prevailed! Mace Windu whooped the Emporer's ass! Long live the Jedi!

I think you nailed it pretty much on the money but Luke is more powerful than most would believe. After all he did stand up to Vader and in the end prevailed. I think Luke should be swapped around with Mace.

Here's why I disagree. Luke was defeated by Vader and the Emporer. If it wasn't for Vader bye bye Luke. He's still a Skywalker that's why he makes my list at number 5.
I have Mace at 3 because he defeated the Emporer and was a Jedi master council. He was very wise and intelligent. He took out Jango Fett with methodical ease! The dismemberment looked effortless and graceful! :lol Again if it wasn't for Anakin intervening Mace would have single handidly stopped the uprising of the Sith. Mace's saber skills are deadly. His battle with the Emporer was epic!

Last edited:

Maul would take this guy out. Maul made quick work of Qui Gon and if he wasn't being so cocky he would of took out Obi-Wan as well. Easy work!!

This is a good point. Maul is a badass Sith! :lecture But his cockiness was his undoing! Obi-Wan wins! And avenges Qui-Gon Jin. :joy

Thar Padawan was OBI FREAKIN' KENOBI though. The greatest Jedi imo.
You can't compare a slightly better than average padawan to a conquering Sith lord. You just can't. :lol

I think Mace and Yoda are the most powerful Jedi of the PT.

Mace for his lightsaber combat and aggressiveness, and Yoda for his power of the force.

You can't compare a slightly better than average padawan to a conquering Sith lord. You just can't. :lol
I think Mace and Yoda are the most powerful Jedi of the PT.
Mace for his lightsaber combat and aggressiveness, and Yoda for his power of the force.

You can because the conquering Sith Lord (Darth Maul) was too cocky for his own good. Obi-Wan was patient and more disciplined. Btw what did Maul conquer? :huh

I updated my list because after thinking about it some I agree with you on the first two.

1. Yoda
2. Mace Windu
3. Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi
5. Luke Skywalker

You can because the conquering Sith Lord (Darth Maul) was too cocky for his own good. Obi-Wan was patient and more disciplined. Btw what did Maul conquer? :huh

I updated my list because after thinking about it some I agree with you on the first two.

1. Yoda
2. Mace Windu
3. Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi
5. Luke Skywalker
I was talking about Malgus. Can't rememeber exactly why though. :lol

When Luke is grown up, I believe he is supposed to be one of the greatest Jedi that has ever lived. In the EU at least.

I was talking about Malgus. Can't rememeber exactly why though. :lol

When Luke is grown up, I believe he is supposed to be one of the greatest Jedi that has ever lived. In the EU at least.

I agree with that. I believe Luke goes onto being one of the best if not the best. But as far as history and facts my list remains. I'd love for George Lucas to do another trilogy that follows ANH TESB and ROTJ.

I agree with that. I believe Luke goes onto being one of the best if not the best. But as far as history and facts my list remains. I'd love for George Lucas to do another trilogy that follows ANH TESB and ROTJ.

Yes we both agree on something! :clap :goodpost:

I would love to seemthe thrawn trilogy made into, well a trilogy. But I can't see it ever happening unless they decide to fill the gap in the storyline with another trilogy.

Back