Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten the hood to look even close to this pic? Every photo Ive seen thus far the hood looks way off (this is not intended as an insult to anyone who has posted hooded pics)

Its the damn wire that SS put in it... terrible, screws the whole look

Just got darth malgus today with darth vador deluxe . These are not gi joe figures !! The team that work on this figure should be commended because it feels and looks awesome . Him and vador both feel very heavy and the details are great and I've been collecting hot toys for the better part of 5 years . I'll post pictures once I have him posed in a cool position .

I figured out a way to make the hood hang down and look natural with magus wearing it on his head. Simply take the wired edges of the hood and slide them underneath the armored shoulder plates.

Its the damn wire that SS put in it... terrible, screws the whole look

So, I finally got this, after ordering in April or May, and having to delay my final payment for months.

I'm really impressed with the Sculpt and Paint apps. The only thing that bugs me though is the Lightsabers. They are huge.

Cheers Sidious, glad you like the pics :duff Congrats too Chev!

Put my photo review together earlier. I think the Emperor's Throne Room theme works well with Malgus.

So, I finally got this, after ordering in April or May, and having to delay my final payment for months.

I'm really impressed with the Sculpt and Paint apps. The only thing that bugs me though is the Lightsabers. They are huge.

You'll get over it... :D

This figure is absolutely fantastic !!! Incredible presence among my other 1/6 collectibles . It's just looks so mean under the cool lighting . I'm speechless . I'm so glad I bought this .

Here's Malgus with the body armor modification for waist articulation. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

mal2.jpg mal3.jpgmal10.jpg

Back