Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments guys.

I just made the cut then glued the the pieces directly to the belt like this DarkSpartan

Mal4.jpgmal5.jpg

The hardest part was getting the belt off and then back on the figure because of the
connecting mechanism they used :lol

Just joining this thread, after playing swtor and not sticking with it and not to mention the way they handled hours character, I had no intention on picking this up. However, after seeing the final product I couldn't stay away. My question is, how is the cloak out of the box? Is everyone going stock and doing a lot of futzing? Give me some tips please on how you are handling your cloak and hood. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Just joining this thread, after playing swtor and not sticking with it and not to mention the way they handled hours character, I had no intention on picking this up. However, after seeing the final product I couldn't stay away. My question is, how is the cloak out of the box? Is everyone going stock and doing a lot of futzing? Give me some tips please on how you are handling your cloak and hood. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The cloak itself hangs very well and looks to have a weight to it that gives the illusion of being 1/1. The only issue with this figure is the hood. If you look at some of the pics above you can see that people are starting to tuck the hood into the shoulder armor to get it to lay flat, otherwise it's very difficult to get to sit in a natural position.

Got him today, opened him up and wow what an awesome looking figure he is pure evil. The hood I agree flosi is one of its only downfalls, I used your tip of tucking it in, their padawan obi hood wasn't as hard to get it to lay natural.

Here are two shots of mine.

IMG_20140218_212953_zpsef82a4b5.jpg

IMG_20140218_213129_zps4a59e895.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Never played any games with malgus, no attachment to the character, but I saw this in person at a lcs over the weekend and hot damn, AMAZING job. I think I will pick it up at some point.

I see, it's a great tip helps big time with the hood.

His shelf presence is crazy glad I picked him up.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

True that!!! He's nearly as big as Darth Vader...I didn't realize that he was so tall!! And for teh record, in the game, Malgus rarely wears his hood up, so I just pushed his hood down as flat as I could, and tucked his cloak under teh shoulder pads...brilliant design to allow that...he looks exactly as he does in-game on my shelf.

Back