Darth Loki's Living Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi DL you need to get a Code 3 gunship while they are really cheap,I got the fully cased one for £75!
That cabinet is awesome.:monkey5

Due to space constraints, I really need to limit myself to the 3 I have and the, gulp, X-Wing I have coming.

More pics coming soon.

Here's a not so great pic of the Code 3's with the GG busts. Looks 100x better. Hopefully they won't be in that case for too much longer with the 4th on it's way :D :chew :chew :chew

brettb said:
My X-Wing went into packing after play cancelled it on Friday so i now have everything crossed!

Sorry dude. Good luck. My friend's brother was supposed to get the X-Wing yesterday so I guess I'll find out tomorrow at work. And then I can tell him how to ship it so I might get it the week of SDCC.

Loki,

Do you plan on getting the Chewie bust once it's out? The Falcon just wouldn't be the same w/o him. :chew

KitFisto said:
Loki,

Do you plan on getting the Chewie bust once it's out? The Falcon just wouldn't be the same w/o him. :chew

Yeah, he'll be my last one. I got Luke off eBay this week and should have him early next week but I'm gonna keep him boxed til the X-Wing comes.

Very nice collection Loki. I coudn't find if you answered this question before but, in the lighted pic with the Darth Maul bust - What sort of lights are those, how much were they, and where did you buy them?

pixletwin said:
Very nice collection Loki. I coudn't find if you answered this question before but, in the lighted pic with the Darth Maul bust - What sort of lights are those, how much were they, and where did you buy them?

Came with the case. I hope they never burn out because I've never seen flourescents as thin as they are. I'm sure at some point I'll have to replace them, I just hope it's no time soon.

Finally got some decent pics of some new additions.

e17d2c19.jpg

KitFisto said:
dude, your pics say they have been removed by photobucket.

It's the first time I used photobucket but I can still see them. Hmmmmm?

BDboystoys said:
cant see em either:confused:

That's what I get for trying something new. I'll mess around with it while waiting for the newsletter tonight.

Back