Darth Loki's Living Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthRamuk said:
Josh, huh? You can see the pics?:D

I can't see them any more either. I think I deleted them from the photobucket page after I posted them, would that have caused this?

DarthRamuk said:
Josh, huh? You can see the pics?:D

I was talking about the Code 3 pics and the others on pg1 with all the stuff you can see in that. No, I can't see the others.

I can't wait to see the addition to your collection as well. I'm glad to be of service to a board member. Hope to see you at Comic Con next year....standing in line.

Frances

Let's see if we can't get this to work this time. Here are my VS dio's. Soon to go into the cabinet.

jlcmsu said:
Those Dios are really nice.

I'm amazed at how much I love them! The X-Men one is the piece that introduced me to SS. Saw a thing on G4 about them and went straight to the site, been broke ever since :lol . Probably still my favorite piece in my collection.

I can't believe I was on the fence about the Hulk vs Spiderman for so long.

Khev said:
Love that first case, DL. Makes me strongly want to consider a similar set up but with the Yoda bust in Maul's place.

Right now the plan is to put Yoda on one side and Maul on the other. There's plenty of room for both. Thinking about possibly doing a light vs dark theme.

The newest addition, courtesy of Mike at Razor's Edge. A really awesome piece and I'm more than happy I decided to pick this version up.

Congrats on your new piece Loki. I really like the base; although, the "bite out of the rear wing" looks odd.

Mini-Rock said:
Congrats on your new piece Loki. I really like the base; although, the "bite out of the rear wing" looks odd.

I thought it would too but I like it. It adds a little more life and realism to it.

Cool base on the Tie-Fighter... really adds a lot to the piece, not to mention the signature of Frickin' James Early Jones! Very cool!!!

Well here she is! Thanks for making up my mind for me with all the great pics fellas. She really is awesome, and so are her lashes.

KitFisto said:
Looking great!

Leia need Hand and Luke to go with her!

I'm going to get a Han, just a matter of time. I will pass on the first Luke. I'm getting the Luke with Yoda and I'm sure I'll get the ROTJ Luke when he's announced........eventually.

Back