Darth Loki's Living Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
I'm going to get a Han, just a matter of time. I will pass on the first Luke. I'm getting the Luke with Yoda and I'm sure I'll get the ROTJ Luke when he's announced........eventually.

Get Luke too! :emperor

Darth Loki said:
I'm amazed at how much I love them! The X-Men one is the piece that introduced me to SS. Saw a thing on G4 about them and went straight to the site, been broke ever since :lol . Probably still my favorite piece in my collection.

I can't believe I was on the fence about the Hulk vs Spiderman for so long.

Well, the SSW LOTR stuff is what got me into these and started keeping me broke. So I understand completely.

Trying out the DETOLF for the 12" figures. Of course I could have 2 more by the end of next week. Not that that would be a bad thing. Let me know what you think.

It seems like there should be some sort of background behind the figures in your Detolfs (though it may just be how they look in the pics.) Framed Official Pix photos of related movie scenes might look nice.

Khev said:
It seems like there should be some sort of background behind the figures in your Detolfs (though it may just be how they look in the pics.) Framed Official Pix photos of related movie scenes might look nice.

The only problem with that is that I plan on mixing up the characters pretty frequently. I'd need over 100 pictures for all the ideas I have once we get some more main characters. I think everyone's just spoiled with Gruson's set up.

Great collection you have there Loki!

Great cabinet and I adore your Star Wars set up.Your collection looks classy:D

buffy-collector said:
Great collection you have there Loki!

Great cabinet and I adore your Star Wars set up.Your collection looks classy:D

For now anyway. I don't want to think about what I'm going to do once I get more PF's and the Yoda bust.

Darth Loki said:
The only problem with that is that I plan on mixing up the characters pretty frequently. I'd need over 100 pictures for all the ideas I have once we get some more main characters. I think everyone's just spoiled with Gruson's set up.
Gruson isn't the first I've seen to frame pictures behind his figures, though since his happen to be PF with a custom case I'd definitely say its the best example. You could always use generic SW images then, not character specific. Or you could just completely ignore my suggestions. ;)

Khev said:
Gruson isn't the first I've seen to frame pictures behind his figures, though since his happen to be PF with a custom case I'd definitely say its the best example. You could always use generic SW images then, not character specific. Or you could just completely ignore my suggestions. ;)

Trust me, all suggestions are welcome. I'm very new at this myself and find myself toying (pun intended) around with different ideas. I really think I need to figure out what my collection will look like in the coming years before I can do anything too drastic though.

I only have one complaint. Sith Anakin/Vader's pose. He looks funny.

Other than that it looks great. I like how you have Kit posed. I didn't put Kit in his Jedi robe because I could not find a pose I liked with it on, but yours looks really good.

KitFisto said:
I only have one complaint. Sith Anakin/Vader's pose. He looks funny.

Other than that it looks great. I like how you have Kit posed. I didn't put Kit in his Jedi robe because I could not find a pose I liked with it on, but yours looks really good.

It looks a lot better up close and in person. It's his pose after he's killed the Seperatist leaders and does his Sith Eyes pose.

Darth Loki said:
It looks a lot better up close and in person. It's his pose after he's killed the Seperatist leaders and does his Sith Eyes pose.

Yeah, it's probably just the angle the pic was taken at.

Nice grab Loki! Love Code3's diecast ships and vehicles. Lets hope we get both more sigs and non sig ships! ;)

Here's the new AA Jedi/Sith Giclees. I love the Clone Wars, do you hear me Gentle Giant!!!!

Been a while, but here a few of the latest acquisitions. I really need to get a good pic of Lurtz to add in here too.

The White City

A VERY big THANK YOU to Jaakub for the PZ hook-up.

This is my favorite pose and how I'll most likely keep them until the Dr.'s show up.

Back