Darth IMPoors Bash/Dio Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is where I'm going with this. Base is 98% done. Just needs some touch up paint and the end caps tidied up. No idea what I'm doing with the back yet. Tamashii C-3PO is the only complete figure so far. Dodonna is having his trench coat worked on, so I'm not calling him done just yet.

IMG_3262.JPG

If the risers look real, it's cause they are. This bastard is heavy. It was a pain, but I'm very happy with the appearance. Most of the components are here or on the way (looking at you Han and Chewbacca). More to come.....

Today 3PO is joined by a freshly painted Taito "clock" R2 and headless Luke. Dodonna's in his place sans coat. Wed. is the day Han and Chewie take their place. His ceremony shirt and medal are at the ready. Leia's dress is ready, working on the snyderman head. Sorting a body.

IMG_3263.JPG

And thanks for all the kind words guys.

New additions!!

Sorry about the bad pic. I know it's in a bad spot of the basement for lighting, so nothing is futzed or cleaned up. Just throwing things where they'll go to get a visual. Lots of work to be done, but coming along splendidly.

IMG_3265.JPG

Back