DarkSide Collectibles : Batman Returns - Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer) 1:4 & 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
"Life is a *****! Now so am I!...Meow"

In less than 2 weeks Catwoman 1/3 & 1/4 Scale Statue by DarkSide Collectibles Studio will be on air for pre order! Stay tuned!
PRICES...

CATWOMAN 1/3 SCALE TAX FREE (USA & REST OF THE WORLD) $1.199 !!!! an example of shipping estimation to USA via DHL Express is $130-$180
CATWOMAN 1/3 SCALE FOR EUROPE (INCLUDES TAX) €1.399 WITH FREE SHIPPING VIA DHL
CATWOMAN 1/4 SCALE TAX FREE (USA & REST OF THE WORLD) $899 !!! an example of shipping estimation to USA is $100 via DHL Express
CATWOMAN 1/4 SCALE FOR EUROPE (INCLUDES TAX) €1.199 WITH FREE SHIPPING VIA DHL

DarkSide Collectibles Studio
EUROPEAN ELITE MANUFACTURER
www.dsc-studio.com
www.darksidetoy.com

Darkside Collectables said on their facebook page they're also making a life size bust of Catwoman........:)

1992 Catwoman:

Prime 1 1/3 scale $1299
Darkside 1/3 scale $1199
Darkside 1/4 scale $ 899
Tweeterhead 1/4 scale $ 590

I was going to get TH 1/4 Catwoman but after seeing this I'm having second thoughts... I love Tweeterhead's one because the laying down pose but this one has an extra head and it looks amazing...

What to do??? Thoughts guys?

E.
I love the Burton films so I have the TH version and plan to get this one too, lol

I’ve wanted a definitive BR Catwoman statue. I have the Sideshow from a few years back, which is nice, but it could have had a better likeness, i think the 1/4th from DS will be what i finally replace it with. I have my Neca 1/4th figure too which is wonderful as well.

Honestly the sculpt is slightly better on the P1 but the pose is way way better on the DS IMO…

Here are 2 photos from a collector who has already received his statue. I'm impatiently waiting for mine.

catwoman darkside 2.jpeg

catwoman darkside 1.jpeg

Not a fan of the artist liberties taken with the corset piece no longer having the same shiny latex look

b6cdeb8ebf0c64706a5aed7dd1a26e10.jpg

Is this the 1:4 or 1:3?

I was planning to get both the 1:4 Darkside and 1:3 Prime 1.

But I only PO’d the 1:4 Darkside and forgot to to PO the 1:3 Prime 1, which appears to be sold out.

I ordered 1:3

Not a fan of the artist liberties taken with the corset piece no longer having the same shiny latex look

If you look closely, there is gloss and matte latex, I personally like it.
What I don't like is the gold-plated hair and the eyes which are not shiny like on Prime 1.

On Prime 1, you can put yourself on the waiting list, if there is a withdrawal, you can get it but no guarantee.
otherwise, you have to turn to the sellers of the Prime 1 license, in Europe, it can still be ordered.

Ultimately, I prefer the more realistic Prime 1 face.

compare_darkside_prime1studio.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately having seen that glorious P1 statue this just doesn't impress all that much now. At least not at 1/3, although if it's possible to switch my order to the 1/4 then I might try that...

Paint apps are neat and tody, but kinda flat. It's nice, but i think the Prime1 inches over the finish line better imo.

P1 is definitely superior but it's not 1/4 nor does it include an unmasked head, so this piece has its place. The likeness and paint aren't on the same level though

Back