Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can get a decent discount (much better than $20) from my supplier and his shipping charges are 1/2 to 1/3 of what Sideshow charges due to being in a neighboring state. There is always eBay where you may find someone willing to sell low just to move something, but don't have any delusions of grandeur like CBG does.

as others have said, ebay resellers will save you 10-15% when this is released. And it gives you the chance to see inhand pics before making up your mind.

There is really no reason to pre-order the regular version from SS at this time.

Lex is definitely the better deal. But if you're gonna collect the JL, or at the very least the Trinity, then Darkseid has gotta be a must have IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting read to cancel mine for Lex, Am I going crazy :cuckoo:

Imho not crazy at all. I think Lex has much more value for the money: a better and more detailed sculpt, a good size (appropriate to the character), a base that actually makes sense AND it's quite cheaper than Darkseid. Even the Exclusive is better, that alternate Darkseid portrait just doesn't look right.
They're both relevant villains but imho Lex is a much more convincing rendition than Darkseid. Just make sure you transfer your NRD to avoid losing it.

Thanks for the input all, making me feel not so crazy. I'm trying to do only one villain per hero. Darkseid is my favorite Supe villain but I feel like I already have Apocalypse and Thanos (big blue bad guy). I think the Green and Purple will pop nicely against a white besta wall and the blue/red Superman colors. I wish DS was also a tad bit bigger but I called it from the beginning, make the JL statues oversized creates issues with all the other pieces now being to small.

You could wait until you have it in hand before deciding to ship it back or sell it. It would be a hassle but it might be difficult to get the EX for retail price again if you change your mind on it. Personally for me, having Darkseid, Magneto, Thanos, Doom, and Apocalypse on one shelf would be the ultimate villains display. Though admittedly Lex would easily fit right in.

I can just picture Josh checking his emails right now. :lol

are there any photoshopped size comparisons with the big 3, or one of the hulk statues. In my display it will be "near" the Hulk maquette and I'm curious if it will still maintain a good sense presence. Still on the fence with this, want it bad, but with the exchange rate and already ridiculous price its tough to pull the trigger.

You could wait until you have it in hand before deciding to ship it back or sell it. It would be a hassle but it might be difficult to get the EX for retail price again if you change your mind on it. Personally for me, having Darkseid, Magneto, Thanos, Doom, and Apocalypse on one shelf would be the ultimate villains display. Though admittedly Lex would easily fit right in.

I can just picture Josh checking his emails right now. [emoji38]

[emoji38] nothing yet

Darkseid is going exactly between Thanos and Apocalypse..can't wait!!!!

7_zpse0bpyqb5.jpg

Would love to see that, Ross!

That's what I was going to do, too. But I'm worried that Darkseid isn't going to measure up in size, so I didn't order him ...yet. If I see your pics when you get him ...and it looks like he measures up ...then maybe I'll get him then.

Back