Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see that, Ross!

That's what I was going to do, too. But I'm worried that Darkseid isn't going to measure up in size, so I didn't order him ...yet. If I see your pics when you get him ...and it looks like he measures up ...then maybe I'll get him then.

I'll make sure to post here for sure!!
I think though it will be one of these things where you have to see it in person. I'm counting on his girth to be monstrous!!!

You could wait until you have it in hand before deciding to ship it back or sell it. It would be a hassle but it might be difficult to get the EX for retail price again if you change your mind on it. Personally for me, having Darkseid, Magneto, Thanos, Doom, and Apocalypse on one shelf would be the ultimate villains display. Though admittedly Lex would easily fit right in.

I can just picture Josh checking his emails right now. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok ok, so I thought about it, and I think I can get both. Display wise it only works if I can score another good Superman character for my collection, hopefully Supergirl. Afterall, Superman is my favorite DC line and I would rather drop this money on these villians at these pricepoints than lets say Gamora or Captain Marvel

So it’s been a minute since old Darkseid’s thread got some love … is anyone as pumped as I am to receive this piece soon!!! (I know, I know I fear the delay email will be coming soon unfortunately.)
I have not seen an EX marked “Sold Out” on an item before it was released … wonder why the waitlist was disabled on this guy?

The wait list may be very long. They probably figure that even with cancellations not everyone's wait list will convert so they set it as sold out so no one else gets their hopes up.

something is up , they got the prototype in and should be shipping already , which make me believe they had them go back and change something

something is up , they got the prototype in and should be shipping already , which make me believe they had them go back and change something

No, the website has this listed as shipping April-May 2016. The arrival of a proto/sample doesn't reflect on the shipping date. That was set months ago when the statue went up for PO. My last flex payment is set for April. So far, everything is on track.

Last edited:
Back