Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasnt it originally March/April? I think They changed it, I thought it was previously on the shipping soon list but then when it updated it was no longer on. I could be mistaken I'm hoping they are fixing the teeth issue.

We never got Superman PF and Darkseid PF in the same picture.
:(

Not exactly what you were looking for, but :lol
dc-comics-superman-premium-format-thumb-300215-11.jpg

dc-comics-superman-premium-format-thumb-300215-12.jpg

Sideshow releases pics like this then will wonder why they're getting complaints from people that it's not as big as they said it was. Just show the two statues right ****ing next to each other for comparison. :slap

Sideshow releases pics like this then will wonder why they're getting complaints from people that it's not as big as they said it was. Just show the two statues right ****ing next to each other for comparison. :slap

THIS

just like when they used to do video reviews with one of their employees --- of course with the statue well in front to make it look bigger than it actually was.

Delayed! Noooo.....

We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse April - May 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive May - June 2016.

Back