Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish I knew if they were planning a doomsday, would make the decision so much easier. Still can't understand why this is 200 more than Batman?

It kind of looks like they stole the 1/3 Akuma base, flipped it around, and threw some lava on it.:lol

base to some degree, yes, but not the arms...

549443_10152896335698565_7647981428454076617_n.jpg

attachment.php

Wow for this type of price...wish they added more switch out parts like XM.
Guess we are paying for better QC.

Wow for this type of price...wish they added more switch out parts like XM.
Guess we are paying for better QC.

Bah hahaha! I can see it now! This will be the argument if the QC will suck for this one. "For this price, the QC should be immaculate!"

And I do agree that at that price there should be more switch out parts like XM.

Man. USD$600 is AUD$785.26. Plus shipping costs. I think I might be passing on Darkseid unfortunately. Might save it for Aquaman instead.

Is this a $1000 cdn statue??? If you can actually a hold of one, don't XM statues cost less than that for us Canadians? At least, not much more. So the real question is would you want to get an XM statue or this? Again, wish I knew if a Doomsday was on its way.

If Aquaman, Flash and Martian Manhunter are all these prices, I might have just fallen out of the game.

Back