Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, for us Canadians:

Add $40 shipping, exchange rate at like 1.30 (what SSC has been charging me) and that's like $830... Then add another $100 for duty.

We're talking about $925-950 for us Canadians because of the brutal dollar and devastating duty fees.

Yeah.... That's just not happening.

$599! Wow, i actually guessed $550 and thought that was high. Is this thing bigger than the Hulk PFs? Fortunately I have zero interest in this character...easy pass.

Ouch man. Yeah it's getting silly up there in prices. I'm from Australia and am facing similar pricing problems. As much as I would LURRRVE to have this big guy on my shelf I can't justify the costs involves let alone the price of the item itself. Why are these getting so much more expensive? Supes, WW and Bats are way more reasonable in price.

Ouch man. Yeah it's getting silly up there in prices. I'm from Australia and am facing similar pricing problems. As much as I would LURRRVE to have this big guy on my shelf I can't justify the costs involves let alone the price of the item itself. Why are these getting so much more expensive? Supes, WW and Bats are way more reasonable in price.

Yeah... Given the exchange rate and duty costs I've basically limited myself to $400 usd PFs now. That's still around $650 Cdn when all is said and done. Disappointing that it's gotten this hefty. Just gotta be more selective I guess.

If Aquaman, Flash and Martian Manhunter are all these prices, I might have just fallen out of the game.

They won't be, the only reason they're charging as much is because of his size. Which I think $550 would have been a little more in the ballpark but kinda fully expected it since he is one of the bigger non-bat villains.

I expected this to be $600. I also expected Hulk proportions. I thought Darkseid was going to be around 30". I'm kind torn now. $600 for a PF that isn't any bigger than the other PFs. Not sure I like this $200 upcharge. Darkseid should be able toplam Supes head, He's a huge guy. Just don't know now.

I expected this to be $600. I also expected Hulk proportions. I thought Darkseid was going to be around 30". I'm kind torn now. $600 for a PF that isn't any bigger than the other PFs. Not sure I like this $200 upcharge. Darkseid should be able toplam Supes head, He's a huge guy. Just don't know now.

Well we honestly don't know the exact dimensions yet, wait until Thursday, then you'll have the info you need.

I agree with you. For that price I was expecting bigger dimensions. Not Galactus size but just overall bigger.

Yes. I like to think of this line as a whole hearted representation of the various classic versions over the years. Borrowing elements from the overall "ideal" version of each character.

If Aquaman, Flash and Martian Manhunter are all these prices, I might have just fallen out of the game.

Those pieces will be less than Darkseid. Darkseid is a BEAST. Those 3 characters you mentioned are normal sized characters and should run about the going rate of an average PF ($400-$430).

Back