Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Sheesh... What was the run on that?

And I wonder if it was the same factory that did WW... Yeah, those Exclusives for WW were VERY hit and miss. I had some issues with my WW Exclusive, but not as bad as some horror stories. Luckily I used $200 in rewards AND got a $30 credit... Which should go to Darkseid.

EX: 750, REG: 1500 for Apocalypse. No where near the high overall ES we are seeing in the DC line. The crazy part was that the EX pieces were the ones that were mainly jacked up and the REGs turned out pretty good even though there are twice as many REGs. ES and quality doesn't mean much with SSC. Supes had a very large ES and he came out great. It's all just a crap shoot when it comes to QC and SSC.

Man I hope this guy isn't more expensive than these have been already... I want to able to get this AND Aquaman both for preorders. Don't want to have to miss out of one of them for the other... Specially when you know they'll announced The Flash and the last big 7th Justice League member soon I would think.

3002841_press01.jpg
300284_press05.jpg
300284_press06.jpg
300284_press07.jpg
300284_press08.jpg
300284_press04.jpg

Hmmm, I like the closed moth head posing him stright on, but I like the Open mouth head from the side angle, which is how I thought about displaying him since it really gives a sense of the entire sculpt....

Thanks BR. So no omega beams or light up eyes? I wish SS posted a size comparison with the Superman PF. But the sculpt looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price is what I figured too. Definitely buying--just wish they'd done something with the Omega Beams. Such an integral part of the character that they could have at least done some squigglies like on Superman.

I'm really not a big fan of light up features but I must say, I think light up eyes on this would have looked fantastic. Kinda like the way the GL PF looks AWESOME when you light it up. Either way, I'm POing the Lord of Apokolips day 1.

Back