Darkprincess Collection - New Arrival Bruce LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darkprincess Collection - New Arrivals Last Page.

Just a little project we did.
I have to thank Sarvesh for this idea and the credit to him.
Thank you my friend. :1-1:

qUZTZVr.jpg

B2gWDYo.jpg

aJqbX4t.jpg

0j8n9mR.jpg

Great Score and Pic's on Ivy + the Display, Great Post; DP

I want to punch that predator so much!

Thank you guys for such wonderful word. It took a long time to build such a collection. Thank you Rob for your kind words and it does make the Poison IVY that much greater. Our friends love it too.... :)

Congrats on Ivy, love how you've displayed her! :clap

Our newest acquisition. The legend himself....

A great cinemaquette piece. No complaints at all. Just gorgeous.
Proud to own this piece.

Cf8NJJn.jpg

poY2G1i.jpg

5Vod5Ix.jpg

WOW DP! Fantastic cinamaquette...and very pricey i imagine! Still, you cant put a price on quality and this looks amazing guys. Massive congrats to you both! :clap

WOW DP! Fantastic cinamaquette...and very pricey i imagine! Still, you cant put a price on quality and this looks amazing guys. Massive congrats to you both! :clap

Hey Rob. I love bruce lee and this is the definite piece to own of this guy. Yeah its pricey and I am going into debt slowly... :gah: but couldn't resist. Thank you my friend. The realistic texture/silicon is bar none. Amazing to look at. :)

Amazing collection :clap
I like how every room in your house has a different theme of statues and figures :peace

Thank you predator. We are trying to keep each room separate but there is a mixup sometimes. Our bedroom is full of street fighter, have to update the pictures. Thanks. :)

Back