Darkprincess Collection - New Arrival Bruce LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darkprincess Collection

HOLY S#!T That looks Excellent DP, Great Pic's and Great Scores on the Customs, WOW! Excellent Post my Friend

Re: Darkprincess Collection - 1/2 scale akuma/ryu last page

Very talented sculptor/painter at Art Dept Statues :clap the light features will be awesome I bet :exactly:

Me too DP :panic::panic: only a few more days away now until I get my hands on him. It's gonna make a wonderful birthday present as my birthday falls on the 18th plus the arrival of my newborn baby is literally anytime now so there are some amazing things happening this month :yess:

Thanks Roberto. Yeah i will post light up soon. The fireball and akuma eyes light up with bases. :) Congratulations on the new baby.. :) When he/she brings friends over they are gonna go crazy looking at daddy's collection.. :hi5: Wish you all the best my friend. :1-1:

Statues in the bedroom?!?:hi5:

Awesome!

Why can't my wife be so understanding?:dunno

I should just redecorate the house while she's away!

Thanks you for your kind words.

Redocrate the house when she is away. She has to accept it.. :rotfl
No way out.. ahhahahaa.. :)

Re: Darkprincess Collection

HOLY S#!T That looks Excellent DP, Great Pic's and Great Scores on the Customs, WOW! Excellent Post my Friend

Thank you Colossus. Yeah some of these customs blow away the mainstream statues. They put so much effort. Even Akuma/Ryu teeth look so real with veins over the muscle and detailing. I love both these statues.. Real happy to have them and to hear your great comments. Thank you. :1-1:

Congratulations on the new baby.. :) When he/she brings friends over they are gonna go crazy looking at daddy's collection.. :hi5: Wish you all the best my friend. :1-1:

Appreciate that guys, we are so excited about meeting our second little superhero...just hope the Wolverine LSF doesnt scare the newborn too much :horror:rotfl Take care guys and i look forward to the light up features :hi5:

New Arrival.

Dark rider.... Just a great LOTR premium format. Amazing work from sideshow.

wo56ksv.jpg

B36YgiT.jpg

5pHyRAv.jpg

fZe9aN3.jpg

65fggNZ.jpg

Re: Darkprincess Collection - New Arrivals Last Page.

Joker 2.0

Love Heath ledger and Hot toys keeps releasing amazing figure/diorama. :)

8KwA4RX.jpg

UpxvPde.jpg

FAmmGRb.jpg

netRXc8.jpg

kDOm6dG.jpg

fgqaoe9.jpg

Was able to get the black spiderman finally to go with my venom/caranage. So happy to get it.. :) finally.

Re5FkKk.jpg

0fDg5QY.jpg

A few more predator masks added..

Waiting for our elder predator mask to arrive

next week.... Can't wait. :)

sY5eIi2.jpg

L9L4jYP.jpg

Hoxk2n6.jpg

rKWxDQD.jpg

pqV2RyA.jpg

Very nice - saw the Dark rider on display in a store yesterday - very cool...

Amazing updates DP....Joker and DROM look amazing! Your collection just shot up another level my friends. Massive congratulations :)

VERY AWESOME UPDATE, great acquisitions Princess ;)

Great collection every time I see a Joker PF it's making me start to regret letting my one go so I may have to go & hunt one down again while he's still going for a decent price & that Dark Rider wow, it's pure awesome.

WOW! Great Great Update and Pic's DP, WOW! Great Posts

Amazing updates DP....Joker and DROM look amazing! Your collection just shot up another level my friends. Massive congratulations :)

Thank you guys.. I am so happy to hear such kind words. :) I love DROM - its a very underrated statue. It has such a presence in a room. Thank you all. :hi5:

Back