Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Dear Valued Collector,

We would like to inform you that your Darkness Exclusive Premium Format Figure (item# 71271) is estimated to arrive into the European Warehouse in 20-25 business days. (Please note: this item is transferring to the EU warehouse directly from our manufacturing facility).

A processing notification will be sent when the product arrives into the EU warehouse. Please note that your credit card will not be charged until after you have received the processing notification."

I'm gonna get SS to put my payment on hold until Jan. 1st. It won't get here before Christmas anyway plus i don't have the $$$.

"Dear Valued Collector,

We would like to inform you that your Darkness Exclusive Premium Format Figure (item# 71271) is estimated to arrive into the European Warehouse in 20-25 business days. (Please note: this item is transferring to the EU warehouse directly from our manufacturing facility).

A processing notification will be sent when the product arrives into the EU warehouse. Please note that your credit card will not be charged until after you have received the processing notification."

I'm gonna get SS to put my payment on hold until Jan. 1st. It won't get here before Christmas anyway plus i don't have the $$$.

I got 7-10 day notice. So I am very excited to receive my Darkness PF! He may just be my favorite PF.

Nope but I'm anxiously waiting. It's been 20 days since we got the expect another e-mail regarding the processing within 10-15 days notice. We should hear something soon.

there are very few things that would make me have to cancel this bad boy....below is a reason I might have to....although I might not....:

(it's what Vader is holding)

Back