Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havn't got ***** from them as usual:(

But what is going on? Some people get "20 day" mails while others get "delayed untill December" mails! What gives!?!

I think that the mix of exclusive and regular and flexpay and regular pay orders will sometimes result in some differences in timing for the various notices.

I havn't got ***** from them as usual:(

But what is going on? Some people get "20 day" mails while others get "delayed untill December" mails! What gives!?!

I think the delayed until December went to people on flex pay. 20 days from now basically is December anyway.

I think the delayed until December went to people on flex pay. 20 days from now basically is December anyway.

It's more because i'm in the EU, so if it won't start shipping in the US untill December, then it propably won't arrive in the EU warehouse untill January. And if that's the case, then i can use the money i have reserved for him, and put it to better use:D

Please let there be no quality control issues. I have taken a giant leap back from buying statues because of these issues. All I want is a good Darkness. *prays*:monkey5

* somberly and pathetically, wanders off to cancel yet another piece not in the budget *

Okay... I got the notice too. So now I've got a few days to finally render a decision. Keep or cancel.... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Bespin Luke is coming too. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

20 Days....CRUNCH TIME...The aussie dollar is going pretty good at the moment, and I am starting to lean towards keeping it....I just have to get a shipping quote...if it's over $200USD, that will put me over...I mean a total of $550USD for Darkness will be TOO much...$500 or there abouts I can handle..

I am getting mine from the Godfather. I wonder when he'll get his shipment of Darkness PFs in.

ahhhh To save 50 bucks. No unicorn horn is worth 50 bucks to me. hehe

I may have to cancel my Excl. Need $$$ for something else :(

Hope to see a lot of pics when this arrives.

Congratz to those that is keeping this statue.

Damn, Darkness is getting dropped like Tommy Lee at the VMAs.

I guess there should be a lot of happy waitlisters.

well, I'm not sure yet.

Hope I get extra funds on the side.

This statue is a great substitute for the bust, so I have 20 days to come up.

Back