Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have the regular or EX? I know a Legend fan who wants one bad.

I have the EX which really is a must have. That severed unicorn horn is badass!
It doesn't really fit in with my other stuff, but the quality of the sculpt and fabric details are so amazing I haven't been able to let my cloven hoof buddy go.

How amazing would a companion Meg Mucklebones PF be? :rock

And yes, KD, I gots him free which makes him all the sweeter!

It doesn't really fit in with my other stuff, but the quality of the sculpt and fabric details are so amazing I haven't been able to let my cloven hoof buddy go.

Yes, the exc. is the only way to go with Darkness.

Since he was free and you techinacally wouldnt be loosing money, you should sell him to me for price of shipping :)

You've already got 2!

And busts and figures and such.

Although I do have a pretty awesome garage kit/statue that you prolly don't have. :cool: Then again, I should not doubt. A mighty collection you possess King.

I want another one though. That way I can display him with sword and horn.

I'll give you $100 :)

I think thats fair.

No I dont dont have any garage kit/statue. You should post pix of it.

New Mexico sux ass :moon

It really depends where you go. Before I opened my business in San Diego I was a Truck Driver and I actually loved cruising through NM and having a drink at the biker bars. But yeah some parts do suck ass.

Whenever you want to sell it just send me a message. I wont pressure you, but, she'll offer you a very good price.

dark1.jpg

My friend's mother who owns a Santeria store finally got her Darkness exclusive PF. She is ecstatic because this is the one she wanted the most. The seller didn't have the box so he gave her a sweet deal.

On a side note. The only thing that tripped me out about this piece was that it hit Second Chance and stayed there for quite awhile. I thought that was a travesty for such an awesome PF. :mad:

I still can't find a good place for this guy. He's awesome and needs to be seen, but his awesomeness can overpower most rooms. So no bathroom, kitchen or bedroom. I wish he was a kegorator or something. Pull his staff get some brew. :cool:

Back