Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That what she says, but I have learned over the years not to trust her taste is music, movies or literature.

Well well well. Look who came knocking on my door today. :banana

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures.

darkness1.jpg

darkness2z.jpg

Thanks, IrishJedi! :duff

Sad how (as nice of a piece as Seven of Nine is), it commands big money, yet the Darkness, a MUCH better looking piece, goes for peanuts in comparison.

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Seven of Nine looks so plain compared to Darkness. The sculpt and tailoring on him are amazing. Easily the best PF I've ever owned.

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Seven of Nine looks so plain compared to Darkness. The sculpt and tailoring on him are amazing. Easily the best PF I've ever owned.

Most people do tend to favor him in my collection over my big item pieces. And I have the Iron Man comiquette, T-800 Arnold 1:1 bust, the SS 1/4 Endoskeleton, Captain America PF, Hulk PF, and the list goes on.

He definitely is an eye catcher!

Darth Waller, Eli 26, Beerbelly, I know what you all are saying. I own this PF myself, the exc version, and I am amazed at the work that went into this.

I remember the hype with this, and how it was going to be a big financial gain for collectors.

I think that part of the problem with this piece is that it is a "devil" and it just gives too much of the "evil" feeling to some. I know, the Predator is this also, but there is compassion for this character, especially when it teamed up with a human lady in the movie to battle the Aliens. At that point it became a hero is some ways, and many more people were drawn to it. Not the same can be said for this bad boy PF. Yet, it is indeed one of the most detailed and attention paid to sculpts. It really is a piece of collectable art.

Back