Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree about getting the exclusive. I have mine displaying with the unicorn horn and will probably keep it that way. :D

Get the exclusive, I never even display mine with the sword.

As far as value goes, I dont ever see this piece, exc. or regular, getting much more than retail. it just doesnt have the fan base and Sideshow produced too many.

I dont give a ^^^^ though because I will never sell mine, never :devil

I decided to go ahead and keep the Darkness I got during the BBTS sale, and it arrived today! It might have been nice to get the exclusive, but I actually like the sword pretty well. This thing is huge! It's my first PF, too. I guess Darkness is going to be bigger than a normal human in 1/4 scale would? How tall do you think something like Indy would be relative to Darkness?

The paint work overall is very good. The skin is perfect. I did find what looked to be some tiny white scratches on his arm where the paint had apparently been rubbed off. It's not nearly bad enough to make me want to return it, so I just touched it up with a little paint I mixed myself. You'd never be able to see where they were now. I also didn't like the way his teeth were a little blotchy, so I fixed that as well. He looks amazing now.

Does anyone know where you can get a smallish version of the Legend movie poster? Something that I could hang behind him on my shelf?

darkness_pf1.jpg

As far as value goes, I dont ever see this piece, exc. or regular, getting much more than retail. it just doesnt have the fan base and Sideshow produced too many.

the lsb sure sold out quickly. the es for the pf ex is 500. not too large. how many busts did they make?

I am getting the bust too. surely it's more than 100 though because they are being sold by etailers and there isn't an exclusive version.

i would have said get the exclusive so you have the option of choosing either way to display it. i actually like diplaying the sword hand more than the unicorn one but i do display the unicorn hand and for me it was a must have option.

nah, I dont htink the low quantity meter went up for awhile.

Im betting on 350-500 .... :monkey1

I've still yet to even break the seal on my Darkness package and take a look at him.

That's silly, it could have come damaged to you. I had to return my first Darkness PF because it came damaged. Second one is minty, just wished his hand holding the snake scepter was more held in place. I mean mine goes in all the way, but I dare not tough it in fears it may fall off. Maybe I may put some tape around it to make it a tighter fit. :)

That's silly, it could have come damaged to you. I had to return my first Darkness PF because it came damaged. Second one is minty, just wished his hand holding the snake scepter was more held in place. I mean mine goes in all the way, but I dare not tough it in fears it may fall off. Maybe I may put some tape around it to make it a tighter fit. :)

so much i want to say but i guess i'll act mature for once and bite my tongue.

although i'll bold some things.

I decided to go ahead and keep the Darkness I got during the BBTS sale, and it arrived today! It might have been nice to get the exclusive, but I actually like the sword pretty well. This thing is huge! It's my first PF, too. I guess Darkness is going to be bigger than a normal human in 1/4 scale would? How tall do you think something like Indy would be relative to Darkness?

Does anyone know where you can get a smallish version of the Legend movie poster? Something that I could hang behind him on my shelf?

Congrats on the score... he's an impressive piece.

Other 1/4 figures are typically around 18" tall (if standing) and you can add a bit for the height of the base (Indy'd probably be around 20"). So, Darkness is definitely a big one... but I think since he's still based on the height of Tim Curry as the character (on stilts, etc) he's would still be in scale with other PFs.

Not sure about the poster, sometimes people on eBay make stuff like that. Or there are online poster makers that can do it.

Back