Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a great PF... my only one, but when its this awesome you only need one :rock

Did you get the regular or exclusive?

Exclusive. Ebay for 295.00 shipped. Seemed like a pretty good deal.

Very nice deal. I paid more than that but after the live.com 25% cash back will end up a little less.

This is my second premium format figure and it's bad a$$...what sucks is now I'm a addicted and have since bought Creature from Black Lagoon and the Bride of Frankenstein set off ebay.

Very nice deal. I paid more than that but after the live.com 25% cash back will end up a little less.

This is my second premium format figure and it's bad a$$...what sucks is now I'm a addicted and have since bought Creature from Black Lagoon and the Bride of Frankenstein set off ebay.

I know, this was my "gateway drug" to PFs as well. Now I'm getting into the Star Wars line.

Yup, Darkness was a dream come true!

Actually Sideshow making the Darkness PF was the only reason I didnt go to California and burn their building to the ground.

After the whole Origins Kurgan thing I was kinda bitter.

They did right by fans of Legend... still hope someday they, or better yet HT makes a 1/6 version.

But for now I feel appeased :devil

Back