Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So will this really be 1/4? It would be a massive piece... probably one of their biggest to date... besides the 1:1 Darkness of course :lol

I'm SO gonna get this! I'm glad after the Buffy disappointment I get happiness from another PF statue! This one looks INCREDIBLE.

He looks amazing and I'd love to own one!
However he'll be far too expensive so, the SOTA Darkness will fill my niche.

Bannister said:
My guess is $450-$500. Who knows though. Could be close to the Predator maquette's price.

I'm guessing $500. I think the Predator and Pumpkinhead maquettes had such high prices because of the "Stan Winston Studios" name on them.

This thing is freaking cool. If I had the money and space I'd get this just because of how cool it looks.

I gotta admit...
THIS MAY MAKE ME CROSS THE PF LINE at long last!

Man....

DARKNESS....

This cool to boot!

I am happy for Chase if nothing else.

I bet it's huge!

Wow, King, you just made my week! I'm always happy when something is so well-received, especially when it's my favorite ;) Those wondering about the height, I would venture to guess about 23"-24" including the base, from what I've seen. Bigger than most PF's, but a lot of that is horn :lol

The PFs just keep getting better and better, this is outstanding!

I am even more excited for a character I actually want to add to my collection. ;)

DannieDarKo said:
When does Darkness go up for preorder?

looks like tuesday has "Legend Feature" listed so I'm guessing then. I'd like to know for sure ahead of time though.

Back