Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like Wednesday on my copy of the schedule. I will check with Chris and see if he can add it to the Wed schedule balloon :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Wow, King, you just made my week! I'm always happy when something is so well-received, especially when it's my favorite ;) Those wondering about the height, I would venture to guess about 23"-24" including the base, from what I've seen. Bigger than most PF's, but a lot of that is horn :lol

Well I've had a night to sleep on it and I decided I really don't need a PF Darkness.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up today and wondered if I had dreamed the whole thing:lol

Man Dusty, you have no idea who well I received this news. Its simply THE BEST THING that is gonna be announced from SS this year. Period. Or any other year for that matter. I can think of nothing else that I will love more than this. No single film,television, or book character has ever captured my imagination like Darkness. I mean I have him tattooed on my leg!!

There is literally NO announcement that could get me more excited. Nothing is gonna top this. NOTHING!!!!

King Darkness said:
Well I've had a night to sleep on it and I decided I really don't need a PF Darkness.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up today and wondered if I had dreamed the whole thing:lol

Man Dusty, you have no idea who well I received this news. Its simply THE BEST THING that is gonna be announced from SS this year. Period. Or any other year for that matter. I can think of nothing else that I will love more than this. No single film,television, or book character has ever captured my imagination like Darkness. I mean I have him tattooed on my leg!!

There is literally NO announcement that could get me more excited. Nothing is gonna top this. NOTHING!!!!

Well...maybe they'll announce a Legend 2 with Darkness....then they can cast you as Mini Darkness....that might rival this announcement :D

Kookie said:
Well...maybe they'll announce a Legend 2 with Darkness....then they can cast you as Mini Darkness....that might rival this announcement :D

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Mini-Darkness:lol

That would be cool.

TF_2007_Sideshow_0049.jpg

TF_2007_Sideshow_0043.jpg

Yes!! Sadly the 1:1 scale bust was out of my league but this! Oh yes..you shall be mine, Darkness! :D

Maybe....maybe SIdeshow is slowly shrinking the scale with each release and I can look forward to a kick ass 12" scale version soon? pleasepleaseplease

Back