Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, now that I have had a chance to calm down a bit and really look at this bad boy, I am very happy with the pose.

This has always been my favorite pose/pic of Darkness. I love that they posed him with his staff! Thats awesome!
Darkness2-72.jpg

Very cool that SS posed him with sword and staff.

This is gonna be the greatest PF that SS has ever produced. Hands down.

King Darkness said:
Still cant believe its true!!!

I just keep coming back to this thread!!!

I'm afraid at any moment I may wake up.

Know I know EXACTLY what Shai felt like with the Hulk PF, what Cap. felt like with the Faramir 12" and what Tom felt like with Fett PF!

This is the greatest feeling!!!!

Its like when they released the 1:1 bust. I was happy but not like this!!!

This is just the best damn announcement I could have gotten!

Don't forget Josh's Darth Maul PF!!

For me, this announcement is the highlight of Toy Fair. Not because I'm interested in it. (I won't be getting it, although the quality is going to immediately put it near the top of the Sideshow's list of most impressive pieces.)

Just seeing King's response makes me so happy for him. Each of us have certain "dream pieces" that we can only hope to possibly see one day, and the last year has brought many of those dream items to several of our board members (myself included). Right now, if you gave me the chance to alter the space time continuum and replace the Darkness announcement with the next LOTR PF, I would take Darkness--just because of King's reaction. It's always nice to see a collector with a particular interest confronted with the announcement of the piece of their dreams.

tomandshell said:
Don't forget Josh's Darth Maul PF!!

For me, this announcement is the highlight of Toy Fair. Not because I'm interested in it. (I won't be getting it, although the quality is going to immediately put it near the top of the Sideshow's list of most impressive pieces.)

Just seeing King's response makes me so happy for him. Each of us have certain "dream pieces" that we can only hope to possibly see one day, and the last year has brought many of those dream items to several of our board members (myself included). Right now, if you gave me the chance to alter the space time continuum and replace the Darkness announcement with the next LOTR PF, I would take Darkness--just because of King's reaction. It's always nice to see a collector with a particular interest confronted with the announcement of the piece of their dreams.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Josh's Maul PF.

Thank Tom. It really is a dream come true for me. I know what you felt like when you got your Fett. I remember the first thing I thought when I saw it was "Damn, Tom is gonna freak". Now I guess its my turn to "freak".

Its such a cool feeling seeing you dream collectible become a reality.

Thanks for the sincere words Tom.

You so right Tom, its always so gratifying to see a fellow collector finally be able to grasp and look upon a collectible that they've always dreamt of having.
My dream collectible would have to be a PF "Man With No Name" from The good the Bad and the Ugly, but I doubt that will ever come about, but all these announcements leave me happy as ever.:D

tomandshell said:
I know you're a Krusader and all that, but your board name shows us where your loyalty truly lies. I hope you get #666!
I think I would die of a massive heart attack if I got #666.

Maybe if your Fett petition works out, I may have to give it a try for #666.

But less people like me on the board, so I would probably only get like 15 names on it:lol

And yes, before there was the Kurgan, there was Darkness!

HOLY CRAP!!! Dude....finally I can own a Darkness collectible that is affordable and awesome!! :rock:rock:rock

I love the pose I see and the sculpt is dead on.... MUST HAVE!!

Congrats to you too Chase!! They must have read your mind.... Now if I can only get a Myers PF.... :monkey3

BDboystoys said:
You so right Tom, its always so gratifying to see a fellow collector finally be able to grasp and look upon a collectible that they've always dreamt of having.
My dream collectible would have to be a PF "Man With No Name" from The good the Bad and the Ugly, but I doubt that will ever come about, but all these announcements leave me happy as ever.:D

I hope you get you PF figure mad man. Its such a cool feeling.

Also very cool that your post is #1666!!!!

DarkArtist81 said:
HOLY CRAP!!! Dude....finally I can own a Darkness collectible that is affordable and awesome!! :rock:rock:rock

I love the pose I see and the sculpt is dead on.... MUST HAVE!!

Congrats to you too Chase!! They must have read your mind.... Now if I can only get a Myers PF.... :monkey3
I hope you get this one Josh! I think this is gonna be the greates PF ever made!

BDboystoys said:
...its always so gratifying to see a fellow collector finally be able to grasp and look upon a collectible that they've always dreamt of having.

Verry true.

I remember how happy I was to see the pics of Jabba at SDCC last year. He's been one of my dream figures for years.

Incredible announcement! I can't wait to order this one.

Having said that, would anyone else like to see his ears lifted instead of hanging down like that? It's driving me crazy and I can't ever remember his ears drooping like that. Other than that it looks amazing and I can't imagine anything topping this announcement this year.

wofford29 said:
Incredible announcement! I can't wait to order this one.

Having said that, would anyone else like to see his ears lifted instead of hanging down like that? It's driving me crazy and I can't ever remember his ears drooping like that. Other than that it looks amazing and I can't imagine anything topping this announcement this year.

I agree, his ears should be hugged up againts the horns, like in my sig pic.

But I really dont care at this point, I would be happy if he came withour ears.

Hers a pic with the ears down.
Darkness7-72.jpg

I would assume that his ears are a indication of his mood. Similar to a dog. So perhaps the PF his "mood" is a bit on the "happy" side.

I can't buy this though. When my Mother comes over for a visit and sees this on display she would pull out her rosary and start praying for me so I don't immediately go to hell. :monkey5

I can't believe it!!!! Add another pedestal to go next to the Bust!!!! This is the first time I actually petitioned for something and got it!!!

I knew you had it in you SS!!!!

King Darkness said:
I agree, his ears should be hugged up againts the horns, like in my sig pic.

But I really dont care at this point, I would be happy if he came withour ears.

Spot on......couldn't have said it any better!!!

Back