Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could it be that Legend might have the best bust and PF....? too early to say but it might have my vote.

Vader AL said:
could it be that Legend might have the best bust and PF....? too early to say but it might have my vote.

You're damn right it could be!!

And KAOSINLA I really hadn't even thought about a possible exclusive.

I think it would be cool if the hand that is holding his staff was changeable with a hand holding the Unicorns horn. Similar to how Lurtz has interchangeable hands.

That would be a cool ass exclusive.

I would think the Unicorns horn would be somehow incorporated into the exclusive.

One more thing before I go to work.....

DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!

King Darkness said:
You're damn right it could be!!

And KAOSINLA I really hadn't even thought about a possible exclusive.

I think it would be cool if the hand that is holding his staff was changeable with a hand holding the Unicorns horn. Similar to how Lurtz has interchangeable hands.

I would think the Unicorns horn would be somehow incorporated into the exclusive.

The is definitely plausible.....I'm happy either way!!!

King Darkness said:
One more thing before I go to work.....

DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!
DARKNESS!!!DARKNESS!!!
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Wow, this is another freaking wicked announcement. This is gonna be one of the best pieces yet by SS I think. And I am so happy for you King. This is literally a dream come true for you. :D

This thing looks amazing. I will definitely be ordering. I kind of hope there isn't an exclusive so I can save some money by ordering from a dealer.

King Darkness said:
I hope you get you PF figure mad man. Its such a cool feeling.

Also very cool that your post is #1666!!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock
Thanks King!

Aw man I cant stop looking at Darkness! You know I didn't even like the film legend, the only saving grace was the absolute awesomeness that was Tim Curry in that role. He just commanded the screen, every time he was on screen I shuddered out of greatness, and whenever he wasn't I was crazing him to be. Darkness definitely made that movie. Definitely one of my favourite performances ever. No one plays evil like that anymore :rock.
Also in a perfect world, Darkness never would have been defeated by a little snivering wimp like Cruise. :rock

King Darkness said:

I have always liked the way some companies got the star who portrayed the character to sign a plaque that goes with base, or, like the Giger Alien Bust...Maybe they could get Tim Curry to sign a 100 or so plaques and they could be a "signature edition exclusive."??

I wouldn't mind that..

darth dyp**** said:
I have always liked the way some companies got the star who portrayed the character to sign a plaque that goes with base, or, like the Giger Alien Bust...Maybe they could get Tim Curry to sign a 100 or so plaques and they could be a "signature edition exclusive."??

I wouldn't mind that..

that would be sweet:D

So.... how much this sucker gonna cost? I'm scared it's going to be crazy expensive like Predator.:monkey2 :monkey2 If that's the case I will regretably pass.:monkey2

Hopefully no more than $350 to $400. And it better have small edition size. I might be a small number since this isn't exactly the most popular character in the world.

SSC_Nerd said:
So.... how much this sucker gonna cost? I'm scared it's going to be crazy expensive like Predator.:monkey2 :monkey2 If that's the case I will regretably pass.:monkey2

Hopefully no more than $350 to $400. And it better have small edition size. I might be a small number since this isn't exactly the most popular character in the world.
My guess is $450-$500. Who knows though. Could be close to the Predator maquette's price.

Oh dam. I never really thought about price, I was too enamored with the beauty of it. I was hoping closer to $350-$400. Really hope I can swing this in time.

A stunning character as envisaged in the film, and a staggering match as a PF statue.

Sideshow have excelled with this piece, and considering the size and detail, the price will probably be around the $500 mark.

Back